Hello.

Just thought I would say Hi, I've been purchasing from LH for a while but never posted on the forum, I'm 23, My Fiancé is 21 and we love the products.

I would recommend the "Tickle her G-Spot" lube!

Anyway,

Let's break the ice, Whats your "Fetish?"

Hi And Welcome :)

Im a sucker for Stockings and Underwear in general on the OH

Hello and welcome to the forums!

Not really sure I have a "fetish" I'm still trying to work out what I do and don't like :)

Welcome to the forums, I think I'll definitely try the lube :-) if you haven't got any glass toys yet I'd recommend the g-spot double ended glass dildo, amazing if you chill it in the fridge for 10 mins before play!
My little kink would be being bitten.... Oh and spanked too ;-)X

Hi and welcome. Guess if had to say a fetish would be pleasuring my wife with dildos or male chasity.

Hello :)

Not sure I have a fetish lol

hi no fetish lol

I only get to choose one fetish?

Hi and welcome.

welcome :)

Hi and welcome

Hello and welcome, I don't have a fetish, but I'm sex toy snob! I only really but rechargables, and glass?

Outdoor sex. Is it a fetish or just really lovely?

Hello and welcome to the forum! I hope you like it here :)

Yeah my closest thing to a fetish would probably be being fussy as hell in choosing Lovehoney products for people and for myself!

Hi welcome to the Forums

Hi and welcome I'll get back to you on the fetush ! X

Hi and welcome,

I wouldn't say it's a fetish but I love hubby's bum, Spanking, plugs or pegging.... Anything to do with it is guaranteed to put a smile on my face Haha

Welcome to the forums 😊

Hi and welcome :)

If I had to choose a fetish I think it would have to be uniforms...either on me or someone else ;)

Welcome! :)

X