Hello!

Newbie here. I’m a single heterosexual male who has somehow managed to still be a virgin at 26 years old. After having come down with my latest bout of frustration because of this I decided to say fuck it and bought myself a “pocket pussy” lol. Dating apps don’t seem to work and I don’t know where else I could possibly meet a girl. Either way I’m excited to see how this “PP” treats me…

4 Likes

Hey and welcome! I’m sure the pocket Puss will be sufficient to hold you over until someone comes along.

Dating apps are usually fine for a quick hook up, but going out and meeting new people is the best way to find a partner.

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum. I wouldnt be too worried about being a virgin, you are still young. Hope you enjoy your pocket pussy

2 Likes

Hi @youngdumbandfullof :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

I really wouldn’t worry about still being a virgin in your mid 20s, you’re still young. If you want to meet someone, I agree with @LIL_KNOWN69 , find a hobbie, sport or pastime that you enjoy. Join a club and meet new people that way. Less pressured if you’re just there to make new friends and sexual relationships often have a habit of forming. In the meantime enjoy your new Pocket Pussy!

2 Likes

Also as other have said…. Don’t make it a negative that you carry your V card! Most people would love to hold onto that experience and make it special.

Plus sex is not required when lovehoney have an absolute plethora of toys to choose!

1 Like

Hi :wave: @youngdumbandfullof
Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you @Peitho. I do engage in hobbies/sports however they are male dominated so I guess between doing those and working a lot the opportunities aren’t that great.

Thank you. Believe me, I’m going to be going to town on that thing lol

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Hi and welcome.

@youngdumbandfullof Hello and welcome to the forum. :wave:

Hey and welcome, :wave:

Hellooooo, don’t give up. I met my wife on POF

You’ll have to set one aside and join a dance class instead! :rofl:
Not really, but I’m sure some of those guys have sisters, female friends or girlfriends with single friends who might be up for a set up. There are always random unexpected links that can lead to relationships. I really wouldn’t worry though, it’ll happen when the time is right.

Welcome to the forum :blush:

Hi :wave:t2: and welcome.

@youngdumbandfullof Welcome to the forum :wave:

Gday

Greetings and Welcome @youngdumbandfullof :sunglasses:

Welcome, enjoy