Help! Clean up tips required!!

So I tipsily decided to go for some solo play on the sofa (it's very comfy!) and even though I put a towel down for some reason I got wet like never before, and now I've realised there's a huge wet patch on the sofa seat!! The sofa is only 2 months old! What's the best way to clean it please?? Thanks in advance!

Do you mean like vaginal fluids or squirt fluid? Could you not just take the cover off the pillow seat and wash it? Or flip it around for now?

You can rent Rug Doctor carpet cleaners and they have upholstery attachments for doing the sofa. They're quite affordable for a weekend rental. 👍 I'd recommend doing a patch test first on a non-visible area, but I've used one lots of times on mine (I had a house rabbit who would protest-piss on the sofa whenever he didn't get his way) and it's always come up a treat.

Do the covers come off? If so pop it in the washing machine

If covers dont come off i second the hiring a rug doctor , cheap and reliable

You can also get special cleaner for sofas, we had a fabric one from DFS and had their cleaning product for it, also found an cheaper alternative at B&M

You say a wet patch but do not say if it’s a stain. If it is stained a little detergent and more water will make it fade away.

There's some absolutely fantastic carpet/sofa stain removers out there that are basically just a scrubbing brush attached to a bottle and you scrub it while a bit of liquid drops out the bottle. Works absolute wonders on everything for me!

Personally, I wouldn't rush out and buy anything straight away.

I would mix some colour-safe laundry soap with some warm water, and wash the sofa cushion by hand. Let it dry, and see if that does it.

If there's a serious stain, try doing the same with Oxi-Action or another stain remover.

Failing that, renting a Rug Doctor would be an option. But don't bother buying the rip-off liquid they try to sell you. You can just use biological laundry liquid (everyone online recommends the strongest Persil) and it will cost you about £20 less.