How to get rid of a big stain on matress

Never had this before normally i like it when my gf stains the bed sheet but this time its gone right through to the bed matress which is new,I didn't think womens juices alone would stain the matress but its turned into a bit of a yellow stain,Funny thing was when it happened it had no colour to it but now its dried you can see its a stain.

Use some of that cillet bang foaming cleaner. Or a steam cleaner (hire from B&Q). Other than that, you're pretty fucked

turn it over

Once you've got the stain out invest in a good matress protector. They're like a very thick padded sheet and machine washable. Your matress will last longer.

Make sure you get a fitte one that hasnt cheaped out on the sides.

Ours is fine on top, but the fitting part is coming apart pretty quickly

An alternative is a waterproof blanket like Liberator do.

Thanks for your advice we shall try cillet bang first and see how that goes,Cant turn over the matress as its not a cheap one it has proper airvents in the side,So the matress can only go one side.

Shall look into those matress proctector

I/we didn't know that just her juices would make a stain has this ever happened before to us no never,Allways learning.

Bicarbonate Of Soda

KebertXela wrote:

turn it over

This is my way also , end of the day you still have your bedsheets, no one will see your matress, unless you try to sell it on, wich is quite unlikely.

Yep my answer to my question would also be turn over the matress,But its not a normal matress so turning it over wasn't a option,But also its new so still would need to get the stain out for guarantee purpose. Got myself some cilet bang so will give that a go.

Bicarb soda why didn't i think of that cheers for the tip.

Vanish carpet & upholstery foam - spray on, scrub in, leave to dry then hoover :D

:)

xxx

I once used a little hydrogen peroxide which worked well Can buy it from chemists. Bicarb as suggested by Jimi Duro may also work =]