Silk bags staining toys

Hey everyone so i've had this problem alot and i know i read someone else on here encounted the same issue.

I found a way to fix it though (this is with my LH 6inch vibrating cock and my Basics 6 inch one) obv take more care if its not a waterproof one and keep the non waterproof part away from the water.

But i found that if i filled a sink up with very warm (but not hot) water. Then spritzed i tiny bit of toy cleaner in (its amazing how foamy is becomes) then soaked my toy in it for about 10 minutes. Then used a tesco value/asda price/pound shop whatever toothbrush, sprayed abit of toy cleaner on the main areas... gave it a firm but gentle scrub then washed off with warm water.

This took about 4/5 goes but it worked.

I dont know...it might just be random luck but i feel it's only fair to let everyone else know so they can try it with their toys.

REMEMBER if it's not waterproof do not let it soak fully! I would feel bad if anyone broke their toys!

PS: If this thread is not alloud could you report it to be removed and also inform me what i done wrong for next time please?

very good tip! cant see why it wouldnt be allowed.

great to see someone taking so much time care over their toys

Just Jenson wrote:

very good tip! cant see why it wouldnt be allowed.

great to see someone taking so much time care over their toys

haha i'm one of the 'over paranoid' germ person lol.

But yeah worth a try! I know it works for me, i want to start a sex tips blog so i will add before and after pics :)

Oh MBE, I totally second the being an "over paranoid" germ person so you're not the only one! Too bad to hear your toys got stained but good thing you managed to remove most of it :) Have you tried washing the bags as well? It would be sad if your toys got stains again.

No i havnt but thats a good idea! I think it might be all excess dye as the bags are new?

It definitely could be :) A few months ago I bought some new pajamas and it took me at least three(!) washes before they finally stopped staining my bedsheets! It was crazy!

This is a great tip! My lovehoney 6 inch has been stained a bit too and I was pretty pissed at myself for it but I am now definitely going to be trying this! Thanks so much for sharing! :D xx

Thanks for this great tip ! Hubbies Rosa stroker has become a little stained but now perhaps we can prevent this happening to any of our other toys :)

I'm worried now I've just spend £20 on 20 storage bags so I can organise my box better

Having checked all my toys that are stored in LH bags, I have thankfully not encountered any stains. I wonder, does this problem happen to stuff stored in purple and red ones, black and purple ones, or both kinds of bags?

I ave both colours and luckily havent had a problem as yet.

Thank you great tip

Excellent tip. . My lh 6 " suction dildo is a lovely flesh colour with purple stain splodges on it...from a bag touching it :(
ill be trying that later... thanks
Mbe xxxxx

In the previous thread about this, a love honey rep suggested giving the bags a little hand wash before use as sometimes, there can be excess dye that causes transfer - the same when you buy a new pair of jeans etc :)

Having read the advice on washing the sex toy bags I washed my new purple bag inside out on a delicate 30 degree wash with a cardigan and a couple of vests. I found that the red heart logo came off almost entirely. This doesn't bother me as the bag still works great, but when I phoned Love Honey just to tel them that replaced it. Great device!

My suggestion would be a gentle hand wash, just to remove any excess dye. I thought a delicate machine wash would be ok but I was wrong.