help :D

Got a goldfish at the fair today and he/she needs a name, no idea the sex so it can be anyway, so suggestions please :D xx

Archimedes

gerald

gerald

Klaus

Lelo .... after the amazing range of toys on here :p

sorry not a fan of Gerald, but thankyou :D my OH would agree with you he wanted to call him brent :')

ooo i like klaus and lelo.... keep it coming :D x

Clive

DORY

Squishy.... and he shall be mine and he shall be my squishy

Looksgoodinheels wrote:

Clive

cant believe this is suggested :') this was the first name my OHsuggested aswell :') x

luckylesbo wrote:

DORY

the OH also suggested this when he went through all the names from nemo :P x

Ive been thinking miaow just to trip the cats out but its not really a name, what dyou guys think? :)

Sushi

Dinner

goodgirl93 wrote:

Ive been thinking miaow just to trip the cats out but its not really a name, what dyou guys think? :)

Any name works if you want it too. My friend called his cat "pants" because it is always around his ankles hehe

Chips

luckylesbo wrote:

goodgirl93 wrote:

Any name works if you want it too. My friend called his cat "pants" because it is always around his ankles hehe

hahaha thats classic!
hes way too small to be dinner im afraid :') x

Kasumi wrote:

Chips

ooooo i like chip.... like chip alot, like the cup from beauty and the beast.... xx

Michael Gove :oBecause he looks like a goldfish! ( http://www.umbusiness.co.uk/?tag=michael-gove )

Nemo