OUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH !!!!

warning ! this is a thread purely for attention seeking purposes as i want sympathy lol

thursday i went and had some old tattoo on my back lasered ,so its all sore and blistered , and my errant , devious , (cute , but .. ) evil kitten just launched off my headbboard onto the EXACT spot on my back .. claws a' diggin' and slid down .

anyone else got an injury inducing pet ??

ouchhhhhhhhhhhhh! cats defintley have a tendency to do that don't they!

My Solandri Pufferfish attacks my hand when I put it in the tank to do any work.... Bloody hurts too... His beak is sharp!

Youch! That made me shudder. This is why i don't like cats :(

I haven't, but i rember my ex boss getting home from the hospital after having the snip to be welcomed at the front door by his dog who then head butted him in a very tender area!

It still makes my eyes water thinking about it now.

Viridianuk wrote:

My Solandri Pufferfish attacks my hand when I put it in the tank to do and work.... Bloody hurts too... His beak is sharp!

i just googled that type of fish viridian ... i bet it did hurt buy boy oh boy there pretty fishies !!!

Ooooh that sounds horrible! Not that I would know the pain of getting a tattoo done but I heard getting it lasered is a million times worse!
My oh's cat likes to sit on your legs and dig her claws in. That's about the extent of the pain she causes. Oh and a few times when I've been out in my garden my dog decides it's a good idea to run across the length of the lawn, (and it's a long lawn so he builds up some speed) and crash into your legs knocking you over!

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

I haven't, but i rember my ex boss getting home from the hospital after having the snip to be welcomed at the front door by his dog who then head butted him in a very tender area!

It still makes my eyes water things about it now.

sorry , that made me giggle

Johnny Roach wrote:

Ooooh that sounds horrible! Not that I would know the pain of getting a tattoo done but I heard getting it lasered is a million times worse!
My oh's cat likes to sit on your legs and dig her claws in. That's about the extent of the pain she causes. Oh and a few times when I've been out in my garden my dog decides it's a good idea to run across the length of the lawn, (and it's a long lawn so he builds up some speed) and crash into your legs knocking you over!

haha im a sucker for pain so i love getting tattooed . laser isnt so bad mostly but theres certain spots where it feels like a shot glass of 100 degree c oil is being spat onto your skin . the smell is the worst though . mmmm burning flesh :/

MissChar wrote:

Youch! That made me shudder. This is why i don't like cats :(

im a dog person myself but we got this kitten kinda dumped on us 4 weeks ago and my son fell in love so hes ours to keep now *sigh* i do adore him hes a proper wazzock , but also equally a pain in my ass!!

Ouch Ruby, cats do just love to dig their claws in, I've got the scars to prove it. A few years back one of mine got it's head stuck in a metal watering can and started panicing, it was running around, the watering can was banging making the situation worse. When I eventually got it and tried to get it's head out, it decided to scratch me and they were deep, left me with 2 lovely scars and one of them's quite long!

rubysoho wrote:

Johnny Roach wrote:

haha im a sucker for pain so i love getting tattooed . laser isnt so bad mostly but theres certain spots where it feels like a shot glass of 100 degree c oil is being spat onto your skin . the smell is the worst though . mmmm burning flesh :/

Mmm burning flesh, delicious... I have thought about getting a tattoo. More so recently since the artist working on my oh's piece looks freaking amazing! About 8 hours in with around 3 left.

Cheeky Chica wrote:

Ouch Ruby, cats do just love to dig their claws in, I've got the scars to prove it. A few years back one of mine got it's head stuck in a metal watering can and started panicing, it was running around, the watering can was banging making the situation worse. When I eventually got it and tried to get it's head out, it decided to scratch me and they were deep, left me with 2 lovely scars and one of them's quite long!

omg .. im so sorry but that sounds like a youve been framed moment apart from your injury !!!

Johnny Roach wrote:

Mmm burning flesh, delicious... I have thought about getting a tattoo. More so recently since the artist working on my oh's piece looks freaking amazing! About 8 hours in with around 3 left.

awesome , whats she having done ? i have been having them for years and have a massive amount as you can probs tell from my piccy lol

rubysoho wrote:

Johnny Roach wrote:

awesome , whats she having done ? i have been having them for years and have a massive amount as you can probs tell from my piccy lol

Yeh I noticed you have my be one or two :-P She's getting a portrait on her thigh. It's literally a copy of an old photograph or her grandmother when she was younger riding a motorcycle. The detail on this piece is insane, the spokes on the wheels, the shading on the engine, her grandmother's face looks identical to the photo. Except the tattoo version looks cleaner and more detailed than the actual photo. I've had a look through the guy's portfolio and decided that I definitely want him to do a piece for me

one of the neighbours cats at my mums house comes over for cuddles and attention. when he was little he used to go into the belly rub position and then use his claws on you! he wasn't fond of men so my dad used to get bitten and scratched like this all the time - untill he was doing yard work and the cat tried. Soon learnt heavy duty gardening gloves made that game less fun!

Ouch! Poor you. My two cats that I have now are pretty well behaved and don't Jump or scratch etc but my first cat was always hurting me !

Cat Lady wrote:

My cats aren't too bad. Apart from one situation where one got her claw caught on my nose their scratches don't bother me because I know that 95% of the time it's not intended maliciously and if it ever is, it's usually my fault. When I'm at home I tend to have scratches on my arms when I hold them and it's not cold enough for long sleeves, because they grip the skin for more security - they don't like being hold but I love holding them! I actually kinda miss it right now!

oh i know it wasnt intentional bless im . hes a love cat for sure .. in fact hes laying on my arm now watching me typing , hes ON me all the time ,, he cant bear being away but i think thats cos he was taken away from mama cat too young :(

ours used to "pad" your skin with their paws when they were sat on you and happy - that's an evolutionary thing with them though, and they don't tend to use their claws.

Johnny Roach wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

Johnny Roach wrote:

Yeh I noticed you have my be one or two :-P She's getting a portrait on her thigh. It's literally a copy of an old photograph or her grandmother when she was younger riding a motorcycle. The detail on this piece is insane, the spokes on the wheels, the shading on the engine, her grandmother's face looks identical to the photo. Except the tattoo version looks cleaner and more detailed than the actual photo. I've had a look through the guy's portfolio and decided that I definitely want him to do a piece for me

sounds great . i had an incredible portrait done of my son on my right arm .. it was flawless , sadly i took an allergy to the white ink he used so all areas that had white in have fully rejected the ink and it looks awful , gotta save up to have it redone .