Fur Babies

Anyone got any? If so, what are they called?

We have two Boxer Dogs called Murtough (from Lethal Weapon) and Lennox (for obvious reasons lol).
Two cats called Zeus (from Die Hard with a Vengeance) and Rosalie (from Twilight).
And a hamster called Dory (obviously from Nemo)!

I have a hamster called twiglet (like the crisps) :D x

i have just the one cat named after a certain well known brand of cat food because it looks just like the cat on the packet

I have one cat. Who's name I will keep a secret for the same reasons as cat lady.

I've got two kitty cats and a ferret :)

myghost wrote:

i have just the one cat named after a certain well known brand of cat food because it looks just like the cat on the packet

Our Zeus looks exactly like the cat I think you're on about lol

I have two cats we rescued,

I don't have any at the moment but we are looking for a pug puppy (and we will be calling him/her Ludo/Luda) - as homage to 'Labyrinth' - one of my favourite films from my childhood!

I have a tabby girl kitten who is 3 months old. Not going to say her name as it might give my identity away! I love her to bits and she loves cuddles. But I cannot stop the little devil from biting my hands!

I have adoptive pets that live with other people:

Elmo and Chas are my kitty friends who live with my Mum and Dad

Cofte was my Mr Whippy the whippet who lives with my ex who I don't really get to see anymore.

And here I thought this thread was going to be about some new crossover furries/babies fetish... ;-D

I have a cat, 3 rabbits and a hamster.

Haha!

You lot have made me worry that I've named my animals on here! :-0

Just a rabbit called TG the last of our 24 Guinea pigs died in the summer

We have one dog, we had two up until recently. We had to put the little old lady to sleep, I think about her every day. xxx

We've been through that more than once, it's devastating. They're like your children at the end of the day

Sarah 77 wrote:

We've been through that more than once, it's devastating. They're like your children at the end of the day

It's just so awful, it's the first time I've had to do it. I cried on and off for a week. My heart was broken.

I get you. I was in a mess for an entire week when we had to say goodbye to our old Boxer. It's certainly heartbreaking

I have one cat, Vieve. She has black and grey stripes with a crooked tail (birth defect). I miss her so much, she's over in the US waiting for me. I pray I get steady job to have her here with me.

I had dogs, though they both had to be put down over the summer, which was so awful. :( I really miss the two of them; even now, I get moments where I expect to see them around the house.