Nicknames!

I did a quick search and couldn't find a thread like this, but I apologise if I'm mistaken.

I just wondered who here has a nickname for their OH, and if so, why did you choose that one? Or do they have one for you? Doesn't have to be sex related, just something you might call them by in day to day life. :)

I call my OH Naggy, which i know sounds awful but it's not what it sounds like! We were watching a programme once with this guy called 'Joe Naggy' and he turned out to be quite a character, so it went from there. I also call him Gomie after a character from Breaking Bad, but that's more to annoy him because he hates it! ;)

As for me, you might have guessed, but my nickname is Boo! He's been calling me this since day one and very rarely calls me by my actual name. After our first date we went back to mine and watched Monsters Inc, but on the way home I was moaning about needing to pee so bad. When we watched the film he joked that I was just like Boo when she does that little pee dance, and I've been Boo ever since :)

Would be interested to hear yours!

I call my OH "pinky" because he has dyed red hair thats so vibrant. It looks somewhat pink :3

His nickname for me is usually something like "bitch" hahaha

Also because hes pinky and im tge brain ;)

Oh calls me button. . . apparently I have a little button nose !

I call him slim Jim because he trains so much there's nothing of him - but his real name isn't Jim ;)

Sometimes I call him Wookie. Self explanatory I think.

I cant pur his its normally a profanity ... Mines usual babe or hun

My husband used to call me lolo quite a lot but since we've got married he hasnt really used it much since. 😒 I do kind of miss it.

Such an interesting thread :D Actual names are so rarely used between me and my partner that I wonder how common this is for everyone else!

Our names for each other change a lot, starting off as one thing and then changing. My most recent one that I'm called aaaall the time is "Sket". I think it's because I'm mostly called Kitty, which becomes lazy as Kit, and then mixed with Skitty, which became lazy and became Sket. It's particularly what I get called when I'm being grumpy or impolite, because we made up the meaning for it as being a grumpy baby alligator. Being called it makes me even grumpier, especially if he says it by accident when we're with other people because it's such a weird word that always draws "what?"s from whoever we're talking to.

At the moment, my partner is "Relly", which even I'm annoyed by, but I'm in the habit of saying it now. His actual name has been totally replaced unless we're in the company of other people, with me usually calling him by a female name, so it's really hard to remember to call him his real name when we're with his family or whatever. I chose his name, and he chose my name, and I think of them as being so much actually our names now that I feel kind of weird about sharing what they are even though in reality it's not our "proper" names. Strange!

Unravelling language between couples is quite the complicated thing.

I am mini machine. He is machine. Together we are team machine. I even have a hoodie :) hehe Dont know what will happen when we have kids..... Super mini machines?

Haha, it's interesting to hear everyone's back stories!

Skitty I'm the same as you, Boo feels like my real name now and when I'm called by my actual name it just feels really weird. We only refer to each other properly in front of company!

He also calls me Evil Dr Oob sometimes, and we have both been known to call each other Jonathan Lipnicki as well. We have a very strange relationship...

Never Know, how about Teeny Machines? :p

My daughter calls my husband Grumpy and I use that too sometimes. He uses a dimunitive of my given name for me. At least he doesn't refer to me as an old goat!

I call my oh Mr B normal everyday thing ... that his mates started years ago when having sex always Sir

Im refered to as Mrs minx when out earshot of children. ... and sex just good old fashioned ... bad girl
Not very imaginative xxx

Flangeypan , because It sounds like a vaginal cake.

My partner is 'boy human' and i am 'gurl human' haha!

Mine is 'Mister' . He has called me 'Miss', but says that one day I will be called 'Mrs'..!

Omg ! I use to love pinky & the brain!! Memories ☺️

Sir. That is all.

Calls me popkin (hence the username) cos it sounds cute - started out as a joke, now he genuinely says it to be sweet :)

I purposely call him cheesy names like honey bee and angel cake becsuse he sighs and rolls his eyes and tells me hes gonna dump me when I do lol. I also refer to him by his full first name too, which barely anyone does.

I usually call my OH babe, but sometimes I call him ridiculous stuff. My little lump of chuck steak, my shiny bottle top...but if he's pissing me off I call him doorknob, a bookend or a cumwad, lol.

He used to call me chocolate bunny when we first met, then wifey once we married. Now it's that or princess or angel...if I'm pissing him off it's usually 'you bad tempered little f*****g witch did someone drop a house on another one of your sisters' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

if I'm pissing him off it's usually 'you bad tempered little f*****g witch did someone drop a house on another one of your sisters' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oh my god! Hahahah tha'ts hilarious (and terrible) ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)