Help me cum🙈

Hi guys, im quite new to this,

I have never experienced an orgasm etc i would really like to make myself cum but it just doesn't seem to happen! I have been using the micro magic wand on my clit and the sensation is amazing but i just can't seem to tip over the edge and cum? Does anyone have any tips please

I have a wand and I find it too much, I suggest just teasing yourself with it and finishing yourself off with something that works your stomach muscles and you have to really concentrate on. I have to relax to cum once I am feeling ready. Hope that helps.

Try totally relaxing. Do everything at home that you need to so you have some free "you" time. Try turning mobile and house phones off, run a bath etc and relax. Different speeds, pulses etc from toys plus perhaps external visual stimulation (videos etc) may also work.
There is no "proper" way, just the way that works for you. Good luck.

I'd advise getting yourself extremely worked up before you bring the wand into play, perhaps reading some erotica. Then using the wand on other sensitive areas of your body before going down south .

It would worth investing in a g-spot toy to use in combination with the wand, if you enjoy g-spot stimulation. I find glass + wands a superb combination 💃

The Tracey cox glass sets awesome and the clear ones perfect for g-spot stimulation. 💖xx

Thank yous all so much, I will give all your ideas a go :) xx

Was going to say exactly same as Slinky. I would use a non vibrating dildo as well as the wand.

I struggle to orgasm from clit stimulation or a dildo on their own. However use my glass or steel dildo at the same time as the wand and I'm a mess in no time.

Good luck!

I hope this might help you a bit. I'm a bit of a power queen and it can sometimes take a while for me to get an orgasm. I absolutely love my Lovehoney Flash 7 function USB rechargeable clitoral vibrator and would highly recommend getting one. It's ideal for just gently teasing your clitoris and you could start off on a gentle setting with it. Once it's charged up it lasts for absolutely ages, so you can just relax and enjoy the sensations without worrying about running out of power. If you want to try for a G-Spot orgasm, I had never experienced one until I bought a Tracey Cox Supersex USB rechargeable G-Spot Vibrator last year. I find that this one works when used with the Flash clitoral vibe, even if the G-Spot vibe is'nt switched on. I also bought a Lelo insignia Isla Luxury Vibrator from Lovehoney and using this combined with the Flash clitoral vibe is giving me both clitoral and g-spot orgasms at the same time. Once charged up the battery keeps going for ages and I have to admit that the g-spot orgasm from the lelo is out of this world. I know it's expensive but the quality is fantastic and if you can stretch to it then I would say that you'll never regret buying one, mine takes me to places I had never been before when it comes to reaching orgasm.

Good luck, just relax and enjoy.![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Hello MF welcome to the forums.

Reading your post my suggestion is you up grade to the full mains powered magic wand. The extra power and vibration. Also you do need to try and relax, let it flow over you. Don't chose your orgasm as it wil! Make you tense and stressed about your goal .

Enjoy the massage..