Orgasm help please x

Hi guys. I'm wondering if anyone can help?
Lately I've been very sexually charged, more so than my hubby, so I've been using my favourite vibrator. It's very powerful.
The problem I now have now is that my hubby's tongue or fingers do not make me climax (I think he's a bit impatient with me tho, which doesn't help)
It seems like the powerful vibrator has de sensitised me or sonething. Does anyone know what I can do?

Pussy pump ;)

Theres one in the deal of tje day for £15, seriously tempted to but but spent almost £100 this month on toys and underwear :(

Other than that, talk to hubby, slow him down a little, have him use the vibrator on you and direct him how you like it.

Is it just his fingers and tongue? or can you climax with your own fingers? obviously your own tongue would require Cirque de Soleil skills.... maybe try by yourself and see if you can reach orgasm without your vibrator....

I have thought about a pussy pump, but tbh I don't like the thought of using one. We use the vibrator to finish, but it's not how I want it all the time. If I don't tho I end up very very wound up and in the worst mood ever!
Hubby does really try. He can't seem to understand why he used to make me cum so easily and now it's like a struggle. He gets really upset.
My fingers are no good either. My hand literally goes numb. I've found it is only this one vibrator that will make me cum.
Stuck!!!! X

Have you tried using a clit balm, might help to increase sensitivity and depending on the usage it might be worth giving that vibrator a rest or try another and mix it up a bit.... I know my OH found that if she just used the one vibrator then she'd get too used to that one and has now got a few that she likes and mixes it up.

I thought someone was gonna suggest going cold turkey!!!! O god! Lol did the wife's sensitity return don don? X

I have just ordered some clit balm. Fingers crossed ;) thanks for the tip x

Hey, sorry was driving, lol, eh yeah it returned no problem, she just finds sometimes the balms can highten the sensitivity down there, she has a Lelo wand and when she first got it she used it everytime, and found that it numbed things.... I know everyone has a favorite item but she now tries to mix it up a little and mixes between the wand, dildos realistic and glass and a sqweel 2... she even mixes it up on the dildos.... she reckons this was your body isn't getting used to the same "exercise" kind of like if you went to a gym and did the same exercise everytime.

Thanks Don Don, I think your'e right. I think I'm going to have to get hubby to hide it somewhere and go cold turkey! :/ it will be worth it tho :) x

hi

get him to give you a slow sensual massage with a naughty film on in background.

can massage any areas but not the clit for a long period of time

then either use fingers or his mouth

never fails xxx

Mammame wrote:

I thought someone was gonna suggest going cold turkey!!!! O god! Lol did the wife's sensitity return don don? X

HI M, that was just what I was thinking, not only hide it away but have No touching for a week, you and your OH can only talk about what and how you would like things to go,,,

I have the same problem hun and the more powerful the toy I buy the harder it is to orgasm without it. I can't even orgasm using the less powerful vibes anymore let alone just with fingers :( I had never considered a pussy pump as I had no idea what they were for lol! Have added one to my wishlist now though x

The best, or easiest way to get your orgasm back is to stop with the vibrator for a while. I have been using vibrators for years and I notice the more powerful toy I use, the more often, the less I can orgasm from "Lighter" sensations, like fingers or tongue. Your body just gets used to that certain type of stimulation.

If I were you I would stop with the vibe completely, until you get your orgasm back from touching and playing. Yup, for the first week or so (Maybe longer) it might be the case that you just cant cum no matter how hard you try, and it gets frustrating, but eventually your sensitivity and orgasm will come back like before. After then, you can use the vibe but keep it mixed up and your body wont get "used" to one type of stimulation. xx

Hope that helps.

Thanks everyone for the advice....looks like its going to be a long week or so..... :/ :))) x