Help me decide ..

I already have the Satisfyer (an older model) that works well and does the trick.

Buuuuuttt these pesky deals and discounts are calling my name! I can get this item for £47.99. Now I do not need it but I want it haha!!

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40834

Has anyone got experience of upgrading from clitoral toys? Are they really all that different? Or shall I stick with what works and have £50 more in my pocket?!

We have a Satisfyer, a Womanizer, and a Lelo Sona and they all feel noticeably different. Mrs Chimp's favourite is the Sona, though there isn't one she doesn't like. 🙂

I too have a satisfyer, womaniser (classic) and sona and I agree with Ian they are all a little different. My favourite is the womaniser as it gives me a little more build up, the sona is a close second but works a little too well so I findota little harsh. Don't know of that helps you decide at all!

I have all three, too. Again, they're all different. I find the Sona quite painful so although I've used it a few times, it only gets used for warm ups.

My fave to date is the We-Vibe Melt, but I've not tried the Womanizer Premium... yet.

The battery is going to die on your original at some point so you may as well make the most of the deals in case it dies when there's no deals on ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

I have a Satisfyer and I was really tempted to get the Womanizer Classic this weekend because of the amazing deals. However, I find that I come too quickly with clitoral suction toys for my liking. Great if you struggle to climax or you can have multiple orgasms, but after I climax I can't go again for a while. I'll have my set up ready; moody lights, fan heater...the perfect atmosphere....then I'll be done in less than a minute, lol.

I do like my Satisfyer, but it rarely comes out because of that special ability. So I didn't want to get another similar toy that may get left out because it's "too good".