Clitoral suction toys

I’m really hoping at some point I will have the opportunity to test and review a clitoral suction toy. My wife loves clitoral stimulation but hasn’t tried a suction device yet ( besides my mouth ;) ) I see they can be quite expensive. Was wondering if anyone had any feedback or advice on which ones are worth a try and may have the best value for a good price. Would love to see my wife’s orgasms if these are as great as they are hyped up to be.

I've tried 3, the Womanizer W500, Fifty Shades Freed Sweet Release Clitoral Suction Stimulator and the Satisfyer Pro2. The
Satisfyer Pro2 is by far the best and it's the cheapest!
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36188

These toys don’t work for everyone as they’re quite direct and intense so I would only recommend them if your wife likes pinpoint stimulation. I’ve tried most of the ones that are around at the moment and there are a couple that stand out more than others.

The most affordable option is the Satisfyer Pro 2 and I haven’t gone a week without using mine since I got it. It’s my favourite of the lot. I also really like the Womanizer Pro 40 which is the next up in price and the Womanizer 2 Go but that’s the most expensive and not the easiest to hold with lubed hands.

The other options are the Lelo Sona’s. The Womanizer and Satisfyer models are similar in sensation but the Sona’s technology is different. The first two brands use air pressure waves whilst Lelo uses sonic waves. For me, the difference is very obvious. I like both types of stimulation but I use them in different situations. For extremely precise and deeply resonating waves I’ll use the Sona Cruise but for general clitoral sensations I’ll opt for a Womanizer or Satisfyer.

I find the satisfyer pro 2 to be way too intense for me, even on the first setting. I find the satisfyer penguin, 2 and next generation more suitable.
I've got the lelo Sona cruise and so far it's done nothing for me.
Can't speak for womanizer models as I've yet to try any.
What does your wife usually like in terms of clitoral toys?

The satisfya couples toy looks really interesting, I’m waiting for a review with bated breath!

Thank you all for the advice!

I’d go with a Satisfyer for (a) value for money, (b) not too intense - although still powerful and (c) excellent feedback. I have a Womanizer, some Satisfyer models and the Lelo Sona. I love them all but for a first time user is probably recommend a Satisfyer. Check out this site and see what Lovehoney sell! ☺️

I've tried the first Womanizer (loved it but returned as faulty), a Clitorizer (no longer sold by Lovehoney unfortunately, as I find it excellent), and the Sona.

I enjoyed the first two and would recommend them, but I'm deeply disappointed with the Sona.

I'd fancied the Satisfyer as a replacement for when my Clitorizer finally dies, though have spied the new Satisfyer Pro Plus and have put myself forward as a willing guinea pig to test (so fingers crossed!). I'd definitely feel happier with a waterproof version of a suction toy.

My OH hates going down on me so your wife is a lucky lady even if you don't get to test or buy a suction toy. I bought mine as a kind of consolation prize for his lack of oral attention, but it's a totally different sensation and now I won't be without one.

My wife has the Womanizer and she adores it. Always hits the spot for her, and recently she had multiple orgasms for ages as I watched off it. Great toy.

I tried a womanizer for the first time and I would recommend it for sure! Worth the money. 

So I bought the red rose one for Mrs Pheebs, never seen her react this strongly to a toy - really, really fun to watch! When she comes off the ceiling I’ll ask her opinion and write a review 🙃

I have the Womanizer and finally planning to publish the review today. It was definitely worth the money, but I agree these may not be for everyone. And I even had to try both the removable heads on my womanizer to find the one which would work better for me - the smaller was bit too direct for me.

Seriously - they are AMAZING. I tried my first one recently and was literally blown (or sucked, rather) away! 

I highly recommend the Womanizer Starlet.

We have the Lelo Sona. Wife loves it, it took a bit of getting used to though. The first use flopped but after a few more attempts she knows exactly where to place it to get maximum pleasure. I would highly recommend.

K&c30's wrote:

We have the Lelo Sona. Wife loves it, it took a bit of getting used to though. The first use flopped but after a few more attempts she knows exactly where to place it to get maximum pleasure. I would highly recommend.

I absolutely love my Sona but I do find at first it is very intense and I agree it takes a little while to get used to it .

KirstyLee wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

I absolutely love my Sona but I do find at first it is very intense and I agree it takes a little while to get used to it .

What bugs me about the Sona, is that it doesn't start on the lower speeds on any of the settings 😕

Getting the right setting is tricky, but when you do... wow. It is certainly one you need to be patient with.

Hopefully soon I will purchase or get to test out one of these products. They sound like a very intense different type of orgasm.