Womanizer classic wasnt good!

So i have the satisfyer pro 2 generation 3 toy which i love. But im greedy and impulsive and wanted to go even better. I did loads of research and decided the Womaniser classic seemed to be good enough and was really excited.

Unfortunately its no where near as powerful as the satisfyer, unless im doing something wrong… im not new to these suction toys. I used lube, changed heads and tried for hours throughout the day to get it working for me.

Maybe i got to used to vibration as well due to using the satisfyer? Has anyone else been disappointed with the womanizer classic or am i just not normal or need to much power. I usually need to use higher levels to orgasam.

Unfortunately it takes me alot longer than the average person. But with satisfyer id been able to do it rather quickly within 10 minutes if i fully concentrate and get into it.

Ive made a redund request but now i feel bad about it. Its the first time ive ever done it but i figured if i got a redund i could get another toy instead. Has anyone had to return there Womaniser?

2 Likes

It doesn’t sound like you are doing anything wrong, especially as you are having no problems with the Satisfyer.

The actual sensation between Satisfyer and Womanizer is different. Satisfyer have a more fluttery feel whereas Womanizers are more thuddy, so it isn’t uncommon for people to love one type but not the other. Plus the vibrations on the Satisfyer could also be making a big difference.

Don’t feel bad about using the Lovehoney guarantee though, that’s exactly what it is there for.

6 Likes

I think if i get a refund ill buy some lingerie instead. I was being greedy wanting to try get something better than i was used too. Ill stick with what i like for now and not make a expensive risk again haha.

I love love the satisfyer pro 2!