Help on a present for him:)

I wanted to get my partner a cheeky present for Christmas not to much money though anyone recommend anything?😊 x

Cock Cage. I have just received one and it is brilliant :-)

Does it last long or easy broken?

What does he like? Im in the same boat but my husband doesnt give me much indication as to what he likes! I find buying something for us both is a good compromise

He doesn't really like to tell me he has tryed a tenga egg but it burst the first time using it yeah I might have a look at the stuff for both of us thanks. :)

What would you recommend for couple's?:)

Haha you can never have to many!;) I've got loads and find that they help alot.

ShinySparkle wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28097 How about this?

This is a great choice πŸ‘ For couples, have you tried the massage candles?

Oh I think I will go for the double sided stroker that looks really good!:)

No do you think I should give them a try?:)

For couples there arent an awful lot of things cheap. I would recommend the we vibe but thats quite pricey.

you could look into vibrating cock rings? They give both partners pleasure and arent too pricey. If hes open to anal play theres a vibrator that has a removable vibrator than it says is ideal for clit use. I guess that could count as a couples toy?

With me im a bit selfish so i will buy sexy crotchless undies, or suspender sets for me to wear but oh loves that kind of thing on me so it suits us both!

I think I will have to give it a try;)

I'd certainly recomend vibrating cock rings but that's not really a present for him, rather both of you. For him I'd recomend the lovehoney Monica or the ur3 double sided stroker that's all ready been suggested, or depending on his size the deep throat tenga onacup is brilliant, they've also just brought out a new better range that are longer lasting which I'll be buying for the OH sometime soon

So many to choose from might just get a few

Also massage oils are nice and romantic, would certainly recommending getting something massage related, the candles are our favourites

Strokers are always good, as already been suggested. I like to use them on my fella.

Thanks I will have a look at them all😊

How about a pack that contains a selection of products like this - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22875

There's lots of things for you both to enjoy so no one is getting left out and its a bloody great price! :)

Yeah they look great thanks😊