help please

my husband has suggested having a threesome, but where the other woman doesnt touch him and he doesnt want to touch her. How would we go about finding and asking someone to do this.

Ok let me get this right....

You're husband basically wants to watch you with another woman? I would set the ground rules first and talk about it lots if this is a new part of your relationship.

Ok well yes as illumine says Fabs is great for this but be warned its quite tricky to find a lesbian/bi woman who wants to only play with a female. You could also try craigslist.

Most of all, enjoy! there is nothing like putting a little show on for the OH!

thanks guys, much appreciated. :)

Ive heard alot about these sites from here.. You'll have to let me know what its like :)

weve been on fabswingersfor nearly 2 years now and i will warn you do get a few fakes (men pretending to be women or couples) please be careful but most of all have fun if you do decide to go ahead xxx

Agree we use fabs on and off. Inbetween the whack jobs and pushy folk there are some great people on there.

My OH wants to try that too. He likes the idea of watching me be dominated by another woman. We haven't really started looking for someone yet but it's good to know there are sites around to help find someone to help.

oh id really really not do this if you are insecure at all. we done this and nearly ruined our relationship and we have a v v v strong relationship. make sure you think about all the issues and definitely definitely set ground rules! so if you both agree he doesnt get involved then dont change it half way through.

and dont be under the influence of drugs/alcohol!!!!

but anyway!! sorry to be a buzzkill haha just dont want you to risk anything