Help please

Why can't I carry on after cumming? Im really sensative afterwards and need a break. I would love to be able to carry on. Why does this happen and what can I do to stop it?

sounds like your bits get very sensitive when you cum. Give other areas some attention for while to give yourself a chance to calm down. If its your clit thats crying for relief, try leaving it alone and going for your g-spot for a bit.

i get my hand poked then i know to move to somewhere else for a while ..not for long though just time to desensitize (say 5 minutes)

I get incredibly sensitive afterwards on my clit, but have found that carrying on elsewhere I am perfectly fine. Only takes a couple of minutes before Im ready again!

patience is a damn good virtue

I find it generally helps if I tone it down after I orgasm. Hammering away at the clit is more likely to have the reverse effect and turn me off. Although I'm usually happy to stop after one orgasm, if I want another the best thing I find is starting again and going back to the beginning, like you're warming yourself up again.

Its more inside than my clit, my clit can get sensative occasionally but I find changing position helps. I feel terrible because I sometimes have to stop all together after i have cum as its to painful to carry on. We have tried lubricants but they dnt seem to help much. This means my husband doesn't get to finish!!!

We really feel you on this one!

Sometimes Lady-J can get very sore inside and we have to stop. I know it can feel very dissheartening to both parties.

Lady-J's issue is linked with a swollen ovarien tube, And the fact that she's very hypersensative down there.

We are now considering trying different positions, Up until now, And she won't mind me saying this. -

Lady-J has been very vanilla in her sexuality and thus we've only ever made love in the missionary position.

This is about to change as for one, And most importantly, Jade needs to find positions that are more comfortable for her, And because of my joint problems, But secondly and also, Because being on here she is beginning to come out of her shell and is starting to want to be more confident and more adventurous!

Hope any of this helps at all? ;) xx

Wish I could help you Jen, as a guy I get super sensitive down there after I cum and even blow jobs become very uncomfortable at that point, generally I move my other half away from there and do something else for a minute or two. Maybe you will best be off doing taking a small break to do something for him (to keep him in the mood) or finish him off by hand with your tits in his face for extra stimulation (ok... that's one of the things I like maybe he will too ).

Have you ever heard of intercrural sex? Basically, what it involves is lubing up his penis and having him slide his penis inbetween your thighs. If the problem is essentially him not finishing, this may give a way of having him continue without causing you discomfort or having to use your hands/mouth, which may break the mood. It could also be used as a break untill your body gets ready for more action.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intercrural_sex

Pixieking wrote:

Have you ever heard of intercrural sex? Basically, what it involves is lubing up his penis and having him slide his penis inbetween your thighs. If the problem is essentially him not finishing, this may give a way of having him continue without causing you discomfort or having to use your hands/mouth, which may break the mood. It could also be used as a break untill your body gets ready for more action.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intercrural_sex

If you get it right, it can be very stimulating for both of you! Make sure he's well away from any sensitive areas (clit, labia) if you're sore or sensitive there.