Sensitive to quick

Hi all, doesn't anyone else have this problem, my partner always plays with me before sex but I often become to sensitive to quickly and then struggled to let my partner touch me, it's not sore to touch, I just get really really sensitive. Also does anyone ever feel the climax of an orgasm coming and th. it suddenly goes :( x

I have that exact problem occasionally! I thought I was the only one, it's very frustrating sometimes. I've kind of just learnt to try and relax more but it does still happen at times. Will be interesting to see the responses to this! but don't worry, you're not alone! :) x

I get this!

When it happens to me I usually just get my boyfriend to take a break from touching me, or touch me lighter (he's always like 'but I'm hardly touching you!' But I make him go even less!) and try and relax and compose myself. Because usually if we have a little break then build it up again when I'm not so tense and sensitive it works well :)

i find as soon as I notice I'm slightly sensitive it gets worse because I'm kind of expecting it...if that makes sense.

Yeah so take a break, relax, make him touch you so so lightly like barely at all. .. But I'll also watch the responses with interest :) xx

Happens me too. I just have to stop for a while x

I get this - especially since the OH has taken to massaging my clit when I'm on top...but I find I often have to stop him as like you say, I just get too snesitive! No idea what or why.. we just try and work around it :)

Glad to see its not just me lol, it's horrible wen it happens, I don't mean horrible yuk, lol. I was thinking of investing in spreader bar to see if that helps, lol. But think I'm a bit more kinky thn my partner although to look at me ud never know lol can't wait to see what other responses there is though. xx

I can become over sensitive - especially when approaching and after an orgasm.

i tend to use a little bit of lube if this happens as it makes everything a little smoother, and use indirect touch. Sometimes when it happens I just use other methods of stimulation or focus on my partner for a little while