Post Orgasms anyone into them?

I/we have been trying this out over the last couple of months,I wanted to experience something different,Its something that i cant do by myself i just give up because its to sensitive,But when my girlfriend is with me then i ask her to do this but the only way is to be tied to the chair or bed,If im not tied then as its to sensitive i just push her hands out the way,I dont know how many are into this but the post orgasm is so mind blowing im talking shaking body at times.

So far its been a kind of gentle way reach to the orgasm by using a vibrator the one i have doesn't have what i call strong vibrations,I was thinking about getting one with really strong vibrations.

Well I get Lovehoney products through the post and they make me orgasm - does that count?

HaHa !!!!![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

I've tried something similar, but used alcohol to overcome the sensitivity issues. I've also found that the sensitivity issue for me is when retracting. I overcome this (not always successfully) by ensuring that my foreskin is kept right back as I get close to the edge and I get tipped right over the edge by having my head and frenulum massaged.

I think making the sensitive feeling less sensitive kind of ruins the whole thing,Yes its kind of eek noooo stop but to me thats the part of what its all about the sensitive part then the bliss orgasm part like it was worth it.

Haha DavidB, I certainly like getting orgasms from my LH packages ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Or when I wrap myself up for hubby, and he gets to receive me ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Bit confused.

Do you mean edgeing, where your kept on the edge of orgasm for as long as possible, before been allowed to release.

Or do you mean enforced orgasm, where your partner forces you to have climax, after climax, after climax, until you can't take it anymore.

After you cum it gets sensitive so normly you or you partner would wait untill you are good to go,But what im getting into is having a vibrator on my cock head straight after ive cum while my cock head is still in the very sensitive stage,Untill i cum again.

Oh right, kinda like the enforced orgasm, but without the enforced bit, I get what you mean now, enjoy.

I'v had a couple of hand jobs whilst being restrained. One straight after the other, the second being the most painfull.

Ended up with a swollen foreskin that even I couldnt roll back! Mind you It did look impresive for some hours after!!