help! scuff marks on my pink toys ??

First of all i wasnt suppose to be back on here but HIIIII EVERYONE... Now to business. Opened my toy bag and my pink power swirl and pink mounty suction cup appears to have dark marks appearing. Only dark stuff is gloves (already been washed twice) and exotic diamond in my bag.... Should i be worried safe to use?. I refuse to go on livechat been on it three times tonight sorting bits and got same person so im shyly avoiding it :)

Toys made of porous materials such as jelly, rubber, PVC etc can react with other toys/materials. The dark patches could be dye transfer. Best to store those sorts of toys separately, in their own individual bags, if you aren't already doing so.

I don't think there is a lot you can do. I left my bondage candle with my realistic dildo and now its got purple splodges. Just give it a little clean and im sure its still okay to use xx

The dark spots are one of two things, really, dye transfer or mould. Since one of them is plastic I doubt it's mould (unless you put the jelly one away wet or have had it a while), dye stains won't harm you :)

It'd be a good idea to grab some toy bags or scarves or something to keep things seperate in there, you don't want certain toys touching in case they react with each other!

Ok thank you everyone. Wrapped thrm up for moment :)

Hi

We do recommend that all toys are stored separately so no reactions happen. We have a great video here, showing you what can happen if you do not store toys correctly - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/buyers-guide/sex-toy-storage/

If you are not able to buy individual toy bags for all items, then using socks to keep them separte is a cheap and easy way of keeping them separate.

I hope this helps, but do feel free to ask any questions on Live Chat - we are here 24/7 :-)

Sarah

Thank you sarah

Thank you sarah

I saw a post a few weeks ago about the Lovehoney satin storage bags transferring the dye on to toys so could be this is you store your toys in bags. They say to wash the bags first.