Take Our 60 Second Best Sex Survey - Win 1 of 5 Supersex Secret Vibes!

We've got a new, quickie survey on the blog. We'd really appreciate it if you could complete it - won't take long! We're giving away 5 vibes to 5 randomly selected winners, but if you're not interested in entering for the prizes just leave your email address off :-)

Take the 60 Second Best Sex Survey here.

I filled it in and then when i tried to submit it it wouldnt allow me it wont accept Scotland as the place i live it says it is not a proper value ............... how Rude ! :p

done :) 60 seconds indeed!

mrsarthur wrote:

I filled it in and then when i tried to submit it it wouldnt allow me it wont accept Scotland as the place i live it says it is not a proper value ............... how Rude ! :p

Fixed now, thanks for pointing it out so we could get it fixed ASAP! Didn't realise the form wouldn't accept the default answer as a selection.

All done :)

Thank you for fixing it done :) ( poor Scotland lol )

done :)

All done x

Done it too :)

60 seconds....I did it in less time, not something to be proud of!

My results are a little skewed. I had sex more often when I was younger but I'm in a LDR, if my boyfriend lived closer we'd be able to have a lot more sex now!

done and dusted

Done!

Done!

That was done very quickly! :)

Done! ... giving a little bump to the thread :)

Submitted. That was fast one!

Done :)

Done

AliMc wrote:

My results are a little skewed. I had sex more often when I was younger but I'm in a LDR, if my boyfriend lived closer we'd be able to have a lot more sex now!

Im in a similar situation. For the question where it asks at what age have I had most sex I wanted to put when available, really. lol and the best was when we could...

Maybe another question asking for what type of relationship it was may have been useful.