Sex Survey Results

Hey Folks,

so I was hoping that a sex survey would be a good step towards me and the OH moving into a better understanding of what each one is turned on by in the bedroom, perhaps even getting closer towards me telling her about backdoor stuff.

so did the survey, and to be honest, it came out pretty much as we already were, so any tentative questions relating to Anal sex in my direction were returned in the negative, so I guess its continued solo play for now.

nevertheless, I did do a lot more sensory stuff the next time we got together, particularly in relation to touch and feel, and she really enjoyed it, sucessfully getting four orgasms out of her, which I was well pleased with.

As we did the survey followed by sexy time later, I'm kind of hoping she puts two and two together and assumes that such surveys might be linked to improved sex and she be more willing to indulge in them in the future.

mumblings over lol.

MB

I don't know what answers you had on your survey .On ours there are 3 , Yes,No and Maybe.

The "maybes" are the ones open to negotiation .

Surveys like ours we do every 6 months ,which defines our boundaries and new things to explore. The "Big " one for us is electro sex ,but the cost is the stumbling block .

I think it's great to explore whats out there and surveys and checklists are great for that :)

Electro sex is the same here mysteron. Waiting for the day that this bad boy comes onto deal of the day!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22510

I get 20% student discount which brings it down to £80 but still couldn't justify it :/

mysteron wrote:

I don't know what answers you had on your survey .On ours there are 3 , Yes,No and Maybe.

The "maybes" are the ones open to negotiation .

Surveys like ours we do every 6 months ,which defines our boundaries and new things to explore. The "Big " one for us is electro sex ,but the cost is the stumbling block .

pretty much, it was yes no, if other half is interested, and we already do that.

if you both land on anything other than no, then the point is put on the list. OH was a lot more absolute than me, in that answers were pretty much either Yes, and we already do that, or a flat no, very little middle ground, whereas most of my answers were more if OH was interested or yes.