help with valentines gift

Need your advice please. So as you may or may not known had a few problems but decided to work through then so for valentines day decided to do a gift basket for oh it includes
Cherry flavour lube
Cherry massage oil
I o u hot sex voucher
Blindfold
Tittle stick thing. All from love honey
Chocolate rose and hearts
Candles and bubble bath
Really want it to be special as we are really trying but now looking at it it looks quite girl like for a man need your opinions please
Can't believe how much I am stressing over this.

Can you give it to him while you are naked or wearing something sexy? Plus it sounds like stuff you can use together so I'm sure he'll love it :) x

Im celebrating my 1st valentines with my bf so ive brought him a stroker, lube, sweets, a mug, a fitness band ... it was his bday yesturday too x

I'm sure he will love it, especially as you have obviously put time and effort into planning it for him. Have fun!

Sounds like a lovely outfit.

I have a blindfold that I like to put on my OH when I wear a new outfit for the first time...... A sexy outfit of course! I then make him feel every inch of it and describe to me what he thinks it's like. Then fir the big reveal!!!

Happy v day everyone x

Never know wrote:

I have a blindfold that I like to put on my OH when I wear a new outfit for the first time...... A sexy outfit of course! I then make him feel every inch of it and describe to me what he thinks it's like. Then fir the big reveal!!!

Happy v day everyone x

This is a fab idea :) I think I will steal it, lol x

Hi, I've done something similar.

I've got miniature whiskeys, chocolates, love hearts, teddy, crisps, local coffee, local shortbread, scratch cards, hot sauces And obviously some naughty things.

I've stuck them on bamboo sticks and put them in a plant pot so it looks like a boquet x

LadyS wrote:

Never know wrote:

Happy v day everyone x

This is a fab idea :) I think I will steal it, lol x

+1 Same!!

My OH Has a card with a £5 scratch card in, hahah ey you never know!