help

how do you get your partner aroused,after she has had a historrectomy.exuse spelling.its been two years now.she said her sex drive as gone.we have tried difrent herbs and othersbut still nothing.its not braeking us up,but frusrating.

lube, lots of foreplay

thank you.we use lots of lube.its always me that as to get things going.then she says thats all you think about.i will never understand a woman,no afence to you ladies.

Tell with her about her feelings, some women can suffer after that because they feel like part of their femininity is gone. Apart from that, take her out, spend time outside of bedroom. And maybe send naughty messages, for me that is a huge turn on. Discuss if you have some fantasies.

And lot of foreplay, something which used to turn her on a lot. And lube never hurts.

midi, every woman has different sex drive, so do men. So you will meet women who stopped having sex after kids and there are women who like it even as elderly. But thing is that menopause or larger impact on our reproductive system. having uterus removed can I guess influence womans sex drive a lot

we do talk,and yes i have fantasies.naughty thoughts as well .thank you.

suggest a romantic night in wine, choccies nice meal, maybe an erotic dvd. Maybe try something new or somewhere new, the thrill of these things may re-ignite that smouldered flame!

than you.

Surprise her with something dirty/naughty when she least expects it, whether that's a rude text message or a new toy or you cooking dinner naked. Maybe try some massage to help her destress and let things go from there. And, as others have said, lots of foreplay and lots of lube!

Has she been to her GP? Having a hysterectomy will play havoc with the female hormones, which can play a huge part in sex drive and arousal. All of above suggestions are great, I would give them a go as well as seeing the Doctor. Above all she needs you to be understanding and supportive.

Good Luck

SNx

Maybe she needs to feel sexy in herself again? Maybe treat her to some new underwear or a nice babydoll? No pressure for anything in return, just so she feels good about herself.

x x x