Hey it's been a while

Right I have just started to see some one it's the first time since my wife left me about 18 months ago. I have told this person that my fantasi is trying it kinky but she said no its nit her thing. I do like her but I like the idea of kinky as well I'm not saying every time just now and then. What do I do ?????

thanks

Has she experimented like that before? I would ease into and start really small, maybe with a blindfold or something? She may discover she actually enjoys it. If your patient and understanding and make sure she doesn't feel any pressure I think she will be more likely to take it further. I'm having the same trouble with my partner not wanting to do anal which I enjoy occasionaly. My advice would be don't get stroppy about it.. it didn't work at all when I did that lol!

Mg I totally agree with starting it slow. Doc1 if you just said to her you like it kinky, she may have no idea what that entails and be saying it's not her thing because in her mind she could be picturing the extreme end of kink. So definitely start slow and sensual, which I'm sure she will enjoy and then see what she's comfortable with to take it further!

She just might be worried and saying a blanket 'no' because she doesn't know what she's getting into!

Ok cool I told her what kind of stuff it's not extreme. I will take it slow Thanks for u comments