Anal play shyness

My DW likes anal play initially ( eg tongue during oral ) but then shys away , dose anyone else find this happen/happened . Any advice on helping her over this greatfully received .

Time. My OH was not keen on anal penetration but is slowly coming around to it.

Best to talk it over with her too.

Hi @sunmanuk

Is this due to the thought of what you are doing is somehow wrong or dirty?
Or is there another reason?

Would she be willing to being tied up, blindfolded or possibly gagged so that it is more within your control.

Have you discussed beforehand how far you both want to go?

I think it may help to know what is potentially putting her off once you start.

1 Like

Maybe she is afraid of an ā€œaccidentā€ ?

1 Like

You need to have a open, no pressure chat with her about what she enjoys about the anal play you do, if there is anything further she would like to do, what else you might like to do and, if she isnā€™t comfortable, why that is. Without knowing why she shies away, itā€™s hard to advise ways to get over it as we could send you completely in the wrong direction.

2 Likes

We have had an open chat and she wants to move forward with Anal play but something stops her , it may just be the thought of it being dirty ,

@Cupc8kes your idea of her being restrained might work as she is open to that and has been tied up before

1 Like

I love anal play and am confident with it on my own but with my OH I am more shy about it. I guess itā€™s the worry that he thinks itā€™s dirty or wrong. Itā€™s just been time and reassurance from my OH that has helped. Keep talking about it and give her time.

Does your OH enjoy anal play on her own? Maybe, if she was interested, playing on her own first might help? I sometimes find that anal with a toy is more pleasurable on my own than when my OH uses it on me - probably because Iā€™m in control when Iā€™m on my own and I can decide how fast to go. Might she be worried about the loss of control or that it might be uncomfortable?

2 Likes

I agree with @Kitty-Cat01 tell her to try some anal play on her own. Once she has comfortable then she can incorporate it in sex. Always build up to it but communication is key

1 Like

Before I got with my hubby Iā€™ve never done anything anal, we were talking about things that we would like to try, and anal came up, I wasnā€™t too sure cos I thought it would be painful, so he said how about we try anal play first, so we got some lube he used his tongue first :drooling_face: which I really liked, so I said to him use your fingers, again I really enjoyed, then he put his cock inside, at the angle I was at, it hurt just a little, so we tried another, he only went halfway in so I can get use to it. The other day the vibrating butt plug arrived what he ordered, itā€™s a beginnerā€™s one so itā€™s only 3.5 inches in length, I got him to put it in, my god I love it :drooling_face: itā€™s got 7 vibration patterns, I said to him you have total control over how long it stays in and what pattern he wants, that night I was on the sofa leaning slightly forwards up against the cushions on my knees, I said to him I want you to go balls deep in my bum, his face lit up :rofl: he put him in about half way and waited until I felt comfortable, and I just pushed back onto him, it felt amazing. The orgasmā€™s I had were just mind blowing, I just kept saying to him go faster and harder

6 Likes

That to me says you both have an awesome trust with each other, may I ask have you ever spoken to your oh about pegging at all

Our trust has always been strong, he is amazing, so patient with me :rofl: waiting to hear that sentence ā€œI want it balls deepā€. Thatā€™s one thing neither of us are interested in really

You really need to find out what the something is rather than just guessing.

Be very careful with this. Itā€™s one thing to be restrained when you are fully consenting to the acts involved, itā€™s another when you are nervous about what your partner is about to do. Make sure she still has multiple ways of saying no, both verbal and non verbally.

2 Likes

Thank you all , for the advice , @Calie we have safe words etc so all good there .we are going to just take things easy and try now and again and maybe it will just happen :grinning:

@sunmanuk
I think it was the same for me and I went through a similar experience.
For years, everytime hubby tried to insert anything at all into my ass I would just wriggle away.

It was like I had a barrier up and you just need to figure out how to break that down.

So I would be interested to know if she uses any anal toys?

2 Likes

@Cupc8kes not yet , that is something we will have an open chat about. She dose the same as you, did you manage to break the barrier down ?

@sunmanuk
Yes I/he did - now hubby is very happy indeed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I donā€™t really know what did it, he was very persistent - kept trying by popping a sneaky finger in during sex when I was having too much fun to stop him.
Back then, I would have been disgusted if he tried to use his tongue.

Itā€™s all about taking small steps - once she gets used to having your finger inside her, then maybe try a small toy. Once she starts feeling more comfortable with things in her ass, you can take it further.

For me, I guess I was worried that it was uncomfortable, thought I wouldnā€™t enjoy it and was concerned about any embarrassing mess that could happen.
I think that was the worse part as if felt so ā€˜dirtyā€™ and thatā€™s the part you just need to let go and not worry about so much.

But trying in small steps will give her a chance to realise that itā€™s actually not bad, weā€™ve never had anything gross happen.
I do only let him inside my ass when I feel comfortable as there are times when I just donā€™t feel like it.

As for anal, we have been together for many years but have only started doing it 3 months ago.
We tried it when we were much younger and it hurt so bad that I never wanted to try it again :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Thank you @Cupc8kes , it sounds like she has the same reservations as you did , I think taking baby steps is the way to go untill she is comfortable with my fingers / tongue and then maybe a toy ,

1 Like

Really helpful post. We seem to be on a similar road. My wife and I have been together many years and tipping 50 seem to be getting more comfortable in ourselves and more adventurous. Anal has always been a no go but in the middle of a 69 the other morning my tongue went a little further than normal. I didnā€™t get any resistance so made that the area of focus. Judging by the reaction there were definitely no complaints! We chatted about exploring a bit more and her response was that it wasnā€™t off the table and my tongue was most certainly welcome back. So small steps and enjoy the journey wherever it leads.

3 Likes

Anal is something my wife is not hugely into. When we first started dating years ago it was totally off the table. However, she used to finger my ass during sex and oral. During a 69 I ate her ass for the first time and pushed my tongue in as far as I could. But that was a one off. Over time we talked more about sex and she admitted she like me playing and licking her ass but not penetration. So I rubbed her ass a lot more during sex and oral. Finally I found teasing her with my fingers she would eventually just push herself on to them and take a finger quite deep. Since the Iā€™ve been more open about wanting to try anal and how much a love putting my tongue in her ass. Weā€™ve have anal once, both drunk, taking her from behind she asked for thumb in the bum. I asked if thatā€™s all she wanted and she said get the lube! It was good both enjoyed neither came though, probably due to being extra cautious. Eventually she told me she need to stop. I ate her ass for like half an hour afterwards just need to show my appreciation. Eventually she rolled over and we had pretty wild conventional sex.

Now whenever I mention anal sheā€™ll just say oh youā€™ll need to get me very drunk for that. I donā€™t really push it too hard. Sheā€™s taken a butt plug once since and did love it but she said itā€™s the taking it out afterwards that puts her off. In figure we will do it again one day but I donā€™t think it will become the norm.

2 Likes

Glad to hear that @H_B1
Itā€™s funny because as time goes on, our desires change.
10 years ago, I would never have even considered doing some of the things we get upto now.

But sometimes we donā€™t know how to express that, or we donā€™t want to just come out and say ā€œIā€™d like to start taking your cock in my assā€ or ā€œIā€™d like us to start having sex with other peopleā€.
We may have that desire but are still a little apprehensive and unsure. I still worry about being hurt sometimes - thatā€™s my main concern, if hubby gets a bit too excited and rushes in too fast.
I still like to take things slow and am happy with a finger in the bum first, to see how itā€™s feeling and if I want to take his cock in there at that time.
For me, anal has to be on my terms and when Iā€™m totally feeling it - otherwise I canā€™t relax and be totally comfortable.
So carry on with what you are doing, always communicate with her to ensure you are both happy and check with how sheā€™s feeling.
Enjoy your exploration :peach:

@NaughtyB85 it sounds like things are going in the right direction. If she says that, sheā€™s definitely open to the idea of doing it again - itā€™s all about getting her ready for it.
Maybe if you make a start by fingering her bum, if you can tell sheā€™s enjoying it, move further by licking and tonguing her (this will hopefully make her feel more aroused so she actually wants your cock in next).
Then once sheā€™s nice and wet, you could gently try and ease yourself into her and see how she takes it.
Nice and slow with plenty of lube.

If she feels like she would need a couple of drinks to take the edge off, then plan it on a night when you both maybe have been out or have a couple of drinks.
(best not to be drunk though).

Also, for me personally - I wouldnā€™t want to know beforehand about hubbys plans as I would get a bit nervous and start worrying, then I wouldnā€™t be able to relax properly. So itā€™s better just to slowly ease in and give it a try in the moment when you think itā€™s a good time. Always begin with a finger so you can see how she responds, then take it from there.

Once we start enjoying it, she will feel more comfortable doing it then it may happen more frequently - you just have to go about it the right way :grimacing:

3 Likes