Hi all! I’m new!

Hi, welcome to the forum :wave:
Dont worry if your struggling to come up with ideas, it can take a while to become creative in any area. Have a dig around the forums, theres a ton of idea and scenarios for most stuff on here so its a good place to get inspiration.
Theres a few idea here, but the male chastity thread @senator linked is brilliant and a cracking read.
There are also the journaling threads, like the when did you last have sex thread (alsothis one), which are a goldmine for ideas. There are also some very good pegging threads on here.
This is another fun one that might give you some fun ideas. And this

Like people suggested, having a chat is never a bad idea. Going from not being able to ask for anything to being able to ask for whatever you want is a massive shift. Its fine for it to take time to adjust to that.
Its ok to not know what you want. We all start off there. But its great that you’ve got an other half thats willing to explore with you.
I found making myself a list of things i wanted to try really helped me. Definitely found some things i didn’t expect to like.

For me, mixing some roleplay in can help if i get stuck. So for example on theme i would go “you have captured a pirate and have to extract information from him” (The hidden location of his buried treasure, etc.) Que blindfold, handcuffs and orgasm denial with a wand. :wink: (maybe throw a tie or silk scarf in the suitcase, they are very useful as blindfolds)

Giving yourself a bit of a character (no matter how vague) can really help you relax. (Also works well for Doming.) being a “brave member of her majesties navy” and “the dread pirate insert name here” can really get you out of your head if you tend to be an overthinker like me. (Doesn’t matter if it seems silly, at the end of the day its all good fun)

Hope you both have a wonderful holiday.

2 Likes