Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 13 May 2021
Back to 2021

Kanga-ooh!

Hop to it and embrace your inner animal with Kanga-ooh! – a position that takes inspiration directly from the mating position of our marsupial friends. Thrust and hop your way around the bedroom, and you’ll find G-spot or P-spot heaven before you can say bounce!

How?

The receiving partner crouches on all fours with their knees bent, while the giving partner crouches and enters them from behind. The giving partner holds onto the receiving partner’s waist to draw them in deeper.

Why?

Kanga-ooh! allows both partners to move freely with plenty of hopping and thrusting to really hit the gold spots and gain momentum while doing so. It’s not an intimate position that allows you to look sensually into your partner’s eyes, but you’ll have a whole lotta fun and a bucketload of deep penetration pleasure from it.

Try

Kanga-ooh! may feel like quite a primal position, but that’s not to say that a little gadgetry can’t be brought into the mix to propel it to new levels of sensation. If the receiving partner has a vagina, why not try out double penetration with a vibrating double penetration strap-on or try a vibrating strapless strap-on if the giving partner has a vagina as well?

Make it even better

A butt plug worn by the receiving and/or giving partner could add a whole new set of fulfilling sensations to the position. Whether you opt for a vibrating butt plug is your call, but be prepared for a mighty hullabaloo of sensations…

Not the position for you?

We’re working to make sure that everyone is represented on our website, regardless of who you love, so we’ll be using a variety of gender depictions in our Position of the Week posts. This will include straight, gay, lesbian, and gender neutral couples, but all positions will have details in the description of how to make them work for your own relationship dynamic.

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:
  • Voted by accident :man_facepalming:

0 voters

Back to 2021