hi everyone. im new here and would like some tips :)

Hello. Im new to this site and new to opening up about things sexually. Recently me and my partner have a had a baby and we've decided to spice things up to keep our relationship strong now that we have new presures and stress to deal with. Since joining this site so far things are amazing. But i would like some tips on how to give the best blowjob. Any advice on neat little tricks would be much appreciated. Thanku :)

Hello and welcome xx

There are plenty of existing threads on this subject - here is one

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lovehoney-news/sex-tips-and-talk/367044-how-do-you-give-a-good-b-j/

Should find some tips in there xxx

Thank u :) xxx

Hello and welcome to the forum 😄

Hello and thanku :) must say im enjoying it xx

It's a great place for sex tips, advice and some friendly chat. Hope you enjoy :)

Hello and welcome :)

Hello and welcome x

Hello, and welcome to the forum 😄 x

hello and welcome. im glad the site helps your sex life!

🐼

Simple buy this book from Love Honey. Honestly I can't recommend it enough and covers everything from biology type diagrammes techniques ,fantasies and much more .

" Oral Sex He'll Never Forget " by Sonia Borge .

There is a corresponding book on giving Oral sex to the woman as well in the same series of which I would also highly recommend .

Both books have potential role play scenarios in them which could add an extra dimension to your lovelife. Get them both as I don't think you will be dissapointed .

Thanks everyone, its so nice to be able to speak to some friendly people and get advice about this kind of thing and not be embarrased

Hi welcome to the forum

Hi & welcome, as for BJ tips:

Practice makes perfect... 😉

Hello and welcome!!!

Hello and welcome !

Hey, welcome to the forum