Sexy games

Hi all. First post for me. Does anyone have any suggestions for games me & my wife can play to ramp up the sexual tension?

Background:
We're out on Friday night and staying over in a hotel. We'll be on a train late on in the evening. Now, I'm not talking 'risky business style' sex on a train, and neither of us is going to be flashing at anyone🙀, but I'd just like some suggestions on getting the juices flowing for the journey to the hotel.
We're in our 40s and I think we do ok on the adventurous scale. I'm hoping that there will be a window in our hotel room overlooking the city for us to make love by😉 As that's always fun, and my other half is partial to a good spanking and some anal fun.

So, as I lack imagination, it's over to you, my new found friends to help me spark some lust in my other half by surprising her with some new and dirty tricks, games & talk. I look forward to hearing your suggestions.

I love the sound of this. Unfortunately my mind has gone blank but I didn't want you to sit here with no answers. I also thought I might bump your thread and catch the eye of someone really creative for you.
Hope you have a fab night away

Hey welcome I'm new to all this community too !! I love
The idea, everyone loves getting in the mood by sexy talk first soooo ....
Whilst your on the train .. hoping it's not busy so you can get in the mood... do you deed first of all tell your partner how beautiful they look and you can't wait to get them to the bedroom... next give her a few cheeky kisses and maybe be cheeky whilst doing this, stroke her leg moving up slowly and try kissing there neck whilst getting a few cheeky comments in there... stroke through her hair whilst you give her a
Kiss she loves anal good girl.. I bet you can't wait to get to the hotel for a good night another thing why don't you go to a local sex shop and buy something for her ... make it Even more sexy and give it her on the train like an under clothing outfit maybe Even ask her to put it on in the train toilets ready for the hotel that will make it even more sexy, I cant think of any games at the moment so this post may be irrelevant but I hope it helps anyway!!! Enjoy yourself

For an actual game something discreet would be best, maybe something like:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35695

or

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35691

Otherwise maybe you could consider a love egg and ask her to insert it when you wanted, then you can control it? https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/love-eggs-jiggle-balls/remote-control-love-eggs/

You could always try role playing. With a bit of imagination you can start these outside the bedroom. Your OH could be your Secretary and perhaps dressed smart for the part and yourself the boss. You could do some dictation on the train and for every mistake your Secretary gets a spank when you reach the hotel. Telling her that you doing this could help get the juices flowing .

We have done this type of roleplay outside the bedroom and nobody will suspect as they assume you are on a business trip. Costume wise nothing special apart from formal wear. It also gives your OH the option of wearing something really sexy underneath which could get you going. Role playing just needs a bit of imagination but is great fun. But it is itself a game as you play the character's .

Whatever you decide to do enjoy yourself.

Maybe surprise her with an insertable bullet vibe she can wear on the train ride to get her excited in anticipation of the hotel? Or some nipple clamps/jewelry to wear under her clothes on the way there? Just something no one else can see but you know she's wearing/using and she can feel, reminding her that this isn't just some business trip?

Role play is always good. Try acting like strangers meeting for the first time on the train, get on seperate coaches and meet up, having that hot lust at first sight scenario. Use aliases, names and profession. No one knows who you are on the train so you can be who you want. Make it verbally steamy, flirt, show leg, cleavage, touch, others will see and over hear making them feel hot under the collar too, say what you'd like to do to each other, but not too loud or ott its not a sex show, but loud enough for the guy behind you pretending to read his 'book' look up and raise an eyebrow as he's really been listening in and the lady in front almost choke on her costa coffee. Keep it cool but raunchy, stay in character, try not to giggle or give the game away, enjoy the hot flirt, dress to kill and you'll feel sexy all the way ;)

Well this could be fun. For the car ride I like the idea of a remote egg, but might get be a bit hard for the driver to use the remote. So maybe consider going commando and ensuring partner is aware of this just prior to going into the car. (Drives anticipation).
You could make her keep count of left or right turns or roundabouts and each one equals a sexual task on arrival. Eg. Left turns equal licks, right turns equal smacks, roundabouts equal a sucking or the use of a favourite toy.
When you arrive you can either jump straight into the debt earned by the journey or look at taking it slow with a bubble bath etc...
I find these trips are great for new toys.
Best of luck....

I'm a big fan of remote controlled eggs for building up the anticipation. If you're somewhere public, such as the train, you get the pleasure of being able to control her pleasure and she obviously gets to feel the benefit of internal vibrations. To have such a secret between you is always nice with everyone around you oblivious to your games.

Enjoy your weekend. 😀

Welcome, how did you weekend go?

It went well thanks. We had a last minute change that meant the hotel and train thing didn't happen. We had fun though.