Hi, I'm New!

Hello this amber I am new to this …looking to be a toy tester and do some reviews lol.

7 Likes

Hey welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Morning and welcome :blue_heart:

1 Like

Morning :wave:t2: Welcome to the forum - enjoy :blush:

1 Like

Hi there @douellette207 and welcome to the family. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi and welcome :blush:

1 Like

Hi @douellette207 :wave:
Welcome to the forum

To be a tester you will need to link your reviews page into your profile to make it easier for Brenna to see your current reviews… or if you haven’t started yet have fun writing some for some products you already own :blush:

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @douellette207 :slightly_smiling_face:

If you’re interested in the testing and reviewing you should have a read of The Great Big Review and Testing Guide :+1:

As @Peitho said, it’s helpful to link up your review page to your forum profile, but it’s as simple as copying this link:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/douellette207/ (If that’s you :slightly_smiling_face:)

And pasting it into the Web Site box on your Preferences/Profile page. :+1::slightly_smiling_face: (and don’t forget to save the changes)

Happy reviewing. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi and welcome @douellette207 :smile:

Hey @douellette207, welcome to the forum

:wave::wave::wave:

As others have said, plenty of advice on adding reviews and becoming a tester

Hey @douellette207 welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum :blush:

Welcome to the forum @douellette207

Hello and welcome @douellette207

If you want to be a tester then have a read of the advice on writing good reviews, and post reviews on your own purchases first.
This will show Lovehoney your writing style.

Once you have a few reviews out there, check out the tester list each week and put anything you’d like to test on a public wish list (you can set this up from your account page).

Also check on here for ‘secret squirrel’ items to review, which won’t be advertised elsewhere on the site.

Good luck!

4 Likes

Welcome and have fun

Welcome to the forum

Hi and welcome, looking at getting into testing with my oh as well

Hi and welcome. I’m just getting used to the new Lovehoney (LH) layout and have been lucky enough to be selected to do some reviews! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi and welcome @douellette207

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Sex Toy Tester - Chit-Chat