Hidden secrets

Myself and my other half have for a while been enjoying what we like to call our hidden secrets. Essentially my OH is quite submissive and in public it's a turn on for her to be hiding something while in public places such as the pub, at the shops, etc, at my say so. Sometimes it'll be that I've filled her with cum before we go out, other times it'll be a remote toy that I control, no knickers or kinky underwear. But...we need more ideas. There must be others that like hidden kinks, what are your hidden secrets?? :)

1 Like

What about a clit clamp, or butt plug?

Or if your thinking outside the box, why not a note stuck to her back (with medical tape) saying what you will do to her when you get her home. Or even forbidding her to speek while out, that really hard to do.

Just a few suggestions.

We have used butt plugs before, usually when her ass is filled with cum. Also have written things on her underneath her clothes, she likes to be called my cum whore so that's been written across her tits a few times now. The speaking one is an interesting idea....

Writing under the clothes is something we do quite often, also sexy underwear under her clothes that only we know.
One of the most sexy things that we do is the 5 challenge game which we play, I give her 5 tasks in a list for example:
1. Take a photo of you flashing in a toilet
2. Remove your underwear and give them to me during the day
3. Use a small bullet vibe discreetly for 5 seconds
4. Touch yourself and let me smell what I have waiting for me
5. Leave a dirty note at a restaurant on a napkin

The list can be simple or difficult depending on the places we go and what we do. It's quite sexy and it's like a game that only we know is happening

The five challenge game sounds like it could be a very good!! Some interesting possibilities for sure :)

Great Post, Some of our hidden secrets:

Have sex just before we go out so while she is going in and out of shops cum is leaking out inside her underwear, she loves the feel of it running out, then later on when her knickers is filled with my cum mixed with hers we will nip in to a clothes shop straight for the changingroom then take them off then pass it on to me i would nip in and put them on. Other times she will just go commando sometimes if im lucky and she is wearing trousers i get the pleasure of wearing her trousers later on that day.

When we both go ou wearing our toys that is something very special.

This one we tend to do it in places where none of our friends see us: Having a nice day out but with one difference before we go out we will exchange our clothes so i will be wearing hers and she will be wearing mine, obviously she will be weearing trousers or jeans would work so well me wearing her skirt lol, but everything is totally the other persons clothes.

I could go on....

Wearing a ball stretcher is fun for you too.

If you're into bondage (or curious about it and you have some rope lying around the house), a rope-dress/karada or other similar bit of careful knotwork over the underwear but under the clothes could work. It's like advanced-level kinky undies!

Heavy keegel balls with no undies?

Love the sound of the 5 challenge game might give that a try with my oh ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

One of the most sexy things that we do is the 5 challenge game which we play, I give her 5 tasks in a list for example:
1. Take a photo of you flashing in a toilet
2. Remove your underwear and give them to me during the day
3. Use a small bullet vibe discreetly for 5 seconds
4. Touch yourself and let me smell what I have waiting for me
5. Leave a dirty note at a restaurant on a napkin

The list can be simple or difficult depending on the places we go and what we do. It's quite sexy and it's like a game that only we know is happening

Great ideas - thanks!

I afew of mine:

-nipple rings

-necklace that is also a whip

-bracletes that are also handcuffs

and I love the crotchless pearl thongs from Lovehoney, you can really grind or tug on them a bit for fun

AsYouWish! wrote:

Heavy keegel balls with no undies?

OMG, my favorite! But I have my panty on.

I have swapped undies with my ex while out clubbing.
Also with this ex while clubbing we stood near the dance floor pointing out who were would say yes to for them to join us in 3sum, I had to pick the guys I would say yes to and she the girls, we are both straight (a little curious).

Loving the idea of some of these. I've no suggestions I'm afraid but I'm enjoying the thread šŸ˜‰

Love the idea of swapping undies.

We were supposed to be out tonight and I had already planned that 3some game!

AsYouWish! wrote:

Wearing a ball stretcher is fun for you too.

Yep as i have one now this is something i'm wearing most days.