Hitachi Magic Wand

I was just looking around on the site and I noticed that I couldn't find the Hitachi Magic Wand. Have you stopped selling it?

Thank you Carly, that was very helpful and informative. :)

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

Yes.

Issues with suppliers and pricing as it can only come to us from America (due to licensing issues) and they want to charge extortionate amounts.

Bonny and The Prof are in LA now, live, as we type, seeking a new supplier.

oh wow! how lucky is that, getting to go to LA in serch of new sex toys!

Dxx

Hiya Guys - LA was work, work, work with absoluely no fun at all... well apart from the day at Magic Mountain riding roller coasters! That bit was fun .

We've been back for a while now and the new products are starting to trickle in from the show. One of which for any Hitachi Magic Wand fans out there I think you should take a look at is the Vibratex Mystic Wand Vibrating Massager this is a wireless battery operated massager and it is CRAZY powerful considering it is not mains operated like the Hitachi Wand. If you already have a Hitachi and you love the power but want something that can travel well then this one is for you.

To update you we will hopefully have new stock of the Hitachi in the next 4-5 weeks. In the meantime do check out the Mystic. I will be doing a video for it next week so that you can see it in more detail.