Hobbies and Stress relief

^^ with any luck! :')
feeling the urge to make them little outfits :') just to boost my crazy cat lady status xx

goodgirl93 wrote:

feeling the urge to make them little outfits :') just to boost my crazy cat lady status xx

We've all gotta have some kinda of status ^.^

goodgirl93 wrote:

hahaha...I Once dressed my cat up in a little Hello Kitty outfit! (and before anyone thinks its cruel....she loved it, wouldnt let me take it off!)

jenkat wrote:

goodgirl93 wrote:

hahaha...I Once dressed my cat up in a little Hello Kitty outfit! (and before anyone thinks its cruel....she loved it, wouldnt let me take it off!)

That must have looked adorable! ^.^ Who knew hello kitty was a real kitty ^.^

My cat is awesome! She got run over and was left to die on the side of the road. Luckily we found her, and she survived (thoughshe had to have one of her legs amputated) but it made her the most clingy cat ever for a coupe of years.

Granted she would have looked even more adorable if she was a fluffy white cat, but as a 11 year old tortoiseshell, she looked a bit.....bizzare! hahah

jenkat wrote:

My cat is awesome! She got run over and was left to die on the side of the road. Luckily we found her, and she survived (thoughshe had to have one of her legs amputated) but it made her the most clingy cat ever for a coupe of years.

Granted she would have looked even more adorable if she was a fluffy white cat, but as a 11 year old tortoiseshell, she looked a bit.....bizzare! hahah

Awwh not good :( Least she was alright though in the end :)

Haha, I could imagine ^.^

A nice warm bath, candles, bath bombs or bubbles and a glass of wine and some great music!! Ultimate de-stresser!! Ok maybe not a hobby but if you do it enough it can become one!!

Love to cook, play online games occasionally, cycle, gym.. all great ways to destress!

i need something to de stress me im telling ya !!!! i hardly get the chance with a 14 month old xx

Dee_licious333 wrote:

A nice warm bath, candles, bath bombs or bubbles and a glass of wine and some great music!! Ultimate de-stresser!! Ok maybe not a hobby but if you do it enough it can become one!!

Love to cook, play online games occasionally, cycle, gym.. all great ways to destress!

I totally agree! I recently discovered how relaxing it was just to soak in a hot bath, without having to do anything. Pure bliss! :D

Heart2Heart wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

I love to read, bake & sing... but my only "proper" hobby is photography. My partner bought me a fancy camera for our first Xmas together and I absolutely love going for a wander and snapping away :) My Flickr is www.flickr.com/shellymc for anyone who wants a look!

Just had a quick look, some really nice snaps in there :) Nice shooting :)

Thank you! :)

shellyboo wrote:

Heart2Heart wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

I love to read, bake & sing... but my only "proper" hobby is photography. My partner bought me a fancy camera for our first Xmas together and I absolutely love going for a wander and snapping away :) My Flickr is www.flickr.com/shellymc for anyone who wants a look!

Just had a quick look, some really nice snaps in there :) Nice shooting :)

Thank you! :)

You're welcome :)

I go running. Sometimes I really can't be bothered and have to force myself to go but once I'm out there running along to some great music it's amazing. When I beat my personal best it's so exhillerating. Great for if you're feeling stressed or wound up too :) x

Hacking! mostly consoles (old style bedroom coder)... Not on about Piracy ( I DON'T copy games or run copy games) Home made code have a jtag(phat) and a rgh (slim) homebrew baby based on legal code...

Danni71 wrote:

Hacking! mostly consoles (old style bedroom coder)... Not on about Piracy ( I DON'T copy games or run copy games) Home made code have a jtag(phat) and a rgh (slim) homebrew baby based on legal code...

I've always been interested in coding, but I don't think I have the patience to learn proper coding!

i tend to sit and draw or sit and play the playstation to pass the time and to get rid of stress, nothing better than sticking on a good fighting game and having it out (well better would be actually punshing something lol)

i dont get that stressed out in all honesty and when i do my partner is always there to talk everything over and help me out :)

Sexy_2009 wrote:

i tend to sit and draw or sit and play the playstation to pass the time and to get rid of stress, nothing better than sticking on a good fighting game and having it out (well better would be actually punshing something lol)

i dont get that stressed out in all honesty and when i do my partner is always there to talk everything over and help me out :)

Yeah, nothing is better than taking your anger out and such on shooting / fighting something :P

dotdashdot wrote:

I go running. Sometimes I really can't be bothered and have to force myself to go but once I'm out there running along to some great music it's amazing. When I beat my personal best it's so exhillerating. Great for if you're feeling stressed or wound up too :) x

This exactly! ---^ It's great to spend 30-40 minutes away from day-to-day stresses, and I enjoy feeling fitter and faster as a side-effect. I aim to get out 3-4 times a week for a 5km run, and I've mostly managed it for the last five years or so.

I'd like to find something creative to do as well, but my artistic skills are terrible.

love to watch sport - especially if england are playing anything, otherwise i spend a fair amount of times sifting through my music collection or surfing youtube for cover versions/new artists that i've never come across - As well as surfing a few fav forums, especially car ones. Come the weekend i like to get up at silly oclock and get out for a blat in my weekend toy: wind in the hair, no windscreen, twisty toads down to the coast for brekkie with soem similar car nuts and back home before anyone has got up. I read just about every night irrespective of what time i get to bed.......30 mins of a thriller for the end to the day.

I cake decorate.
Www.cakesbyvictoria.co.uk

Baking generally distresses me

I'm hungry now Victoria!

The cupcakes look lovely. I've been known to knock a decent sponge out myself! :P

If anybody asks me about cakes I'll head them to your website if you want! I've not long organised a 50th for my better half and loads of people asked me where her cake was from as they wanted one!

SG

In regards to chill'n out. . .

The lad and I go hiking and climbing twice a month, more if possible. I've just come back from the Mourne mountains in Ireland with my OH. Beautiful place and yes we managed a few outdoor sex sessions! Thank god it was warm :P