Hobbys

Swimming. Walking reading

Gardening with an allotment........there's nothing like a nice cooked meal using freshly picked vegetables !!

I like my gardening , I can spend all day mowing the grass , making sure the grass is level lol

Horse riding is my favourite, although it's been a while... next up, sleeping πŸ˜‚

Gaming, football and golf : )

we go Geocaching when we have time.

Between children, and work there is not much free time.

Also like a bit of cooking.

Countryside management, gardening, occasional painting, and photos for twitter!

Is DIY a hobby? I seem to do a lot of it.

Gosig wrote:

Countryside management, gardening, occasional painting, and photos for twitter!

Is DIY a hobby? I seem to do a lot of it.

I love your gardening hobby pics xx

Music, walking and baking

Mine are firstly fancy dress have an extensive collection of 56 outfits (last count...🀫) with lots of wigs...props and footwear. Music...love a WMC with a band on & gigs...Reading and running / walking... Was wondering if with the lockdown forum members are doing more with their hobbies??

I am a definite music anorak, film geek, Netflix addict, reading, walking my rescue dog, rock gigs and spending far too much time on here! As i`m still working, lockdown has not really impacted on my hobbies too much, either for better or worse.

Leather crafting...

Horse riding is definitely my main hobby passion, We used to enjoy festivals a lot (Dowload, Sonisphere) but not been to any for a few years as too blooming busy!

Key worker so no more time to expand my range of hobbies but definitely still impacted since lockdown means no lessons and no competing. I know I'm one of the lucky ones though because my horse is on local DIY livery so I still get to see him and exercise him which is a more than a lot of horsey people I know at the moment!

I like to go to the gym and box. my oh competes in biathlon and Nordic skiing.

Playing video games. Reading. Cross stitching Gardening

Playing golf, watching motorsport, camping

I love camping and sex outdoors knowingqhen other people could hear makes it extra horny and naughty lol

EightyEightMilesPerHour wrote:

Due to us both working we don’t really have hobbies, more helping the children do theirs. Must admit I am starting to miss standing on a mudding field being the embarrassing mum shouting from the sidelines. My little hobby though is looking on here most days.

My OH used to be that embarrassing mum when son's were younger. Got herself sent off once and got so embarrassed had to calm dow lol

looking on here while working from home part of my hobbies too.

Hence why theres alot of older and naughty swingers ;) :P

Us younger swingers are making a takeover πŸ˜… but completely understand the no time as I have 2 little ones πŸ˜