Hold up advice

Hi all

New to posting in the forum and I couldn't find what I was looking for please delete if there is already an appropriate thread.

Looking for some advice I like nice underware but I am also new to waring sexy underware.

Going somewhere with hubby and I planned on purchasing a pair of LH knickers and holdups. Unfortunately after thinking about it more it's not going to be practical to ware my skirt to where we are going. Will either be waring skinny jeans or jeggins.

Should I still go with the holdups and LH knickers or not bother and just put them on when we get home. It's more about him knowing that I have them on rather than been seen with them on.

Many thanks for any advice offered.

X

They will probably be visible through leggings so I’d probably go without the hold ups on this occasion. You could still wear some sexy knickers though!

Thank u. Will just go for the knickers.

Another issue would be that I'm between sizes for hold ups I think. I am at top end for regular and bottom end for plus size at the moment so don't want the hold ups to start annoying me when I'm out and about

It would be jeggins instead of leggings I would ware which are made from a lighter denim material so would be heavier and warmer than leggins. Although if I had a skirt on I would stil ware leggings so would completely defete the purpose of the holdups on :)

Lol I really didn't think this through properly. Will still buy a pair of holdups for when we get home.

Thanks again
X