Tights

Hi all

Looking for a little advice pls! I'm getting back into the groove of wearing knickers etc after a break. I've recently bought Brazilian style knickers which feel amazing but I've [never] tried tights it has always been stockings/holdups.

Can anyone give a novice advice 're tights pls?

Many thanks

Hey MtG

What would you like to know? 

Hey Jess thanks for reply. I'm unsure about the styles etc to go for and if there is anything in particular I should look at avoiding? Conscious of my willy getting irritated while wearing them.

A complete tights novice lol 🤔

Well, tights come in various thicknesses (denier) and this will determine the final look, as well as how fragile / likely to ladder they are. 

The main things, other than thickness, which can be different from tight to tight is the toe and crotch designs. 

If your main concern is comfort in the bulge department, I'd recommend choosing tights which don't have a seam right up the middle and, instead opt for seamless tights. Additionally going for tights which contain Nylon (which is pretty much all of them) will help provide the stretch you need. 

Alternatively, if you're not fussed on whether the tights cover your full bottom half, you could always go for a crotchless design as this will leave your crotch entirely free. 

I'd probably avoid fishnet if you don't plan to wear other undies between you and the tights as I would imagine this could get uncomfortable directly against the penis, but then again, I don't have one so it would be tricky for me to say. 

And finally, if you're between sizes, I always go for the larger size and hoik them right up - I find this helps to stop sagging between the legs. 

I think your best bet, as with most things, is to try a little trial and error. Good luck!

Hi Jess

I think I'll do a bit more investigation as ideally I'd like to wear them with my knickers but mainly for day to day wear. I just want to feel them against my legs and have that "you don't know what's under these jeans" feeling.

Also is it best to go tights then knickers or knickers then tights??

Good plan. 

If you want to wear your tights the way most women do, then it would be knickers THEN tights, but you can wear them whichever way you find most enjoyable. 

If you wear them the other way around though (tights then knickers) you'll need to wash your tights more regularly as they'll be in direct contact with your genitals. If you wear them with knickers underneath, you can definitely get away with just hand washing the toes for a couple of wears, before washing the entire tights. 

Personally, if I'm wearing tights out and about and want a good reliable fit that won't slip, I wear knickers, then tights, then knickers on top to hold everything up.