Hold ups that ACTUALLY Hold Up? You Gotta Be Kiddin' Me!

Have you guys seen Kix'ies Thigh Highs yet? They're freaking awesome! 

A few of us gals did "The Kix'ies Challenge" last week to see if they really do stay up all day....

See how we got on in our lovely YouTube video

![](upload://qkrHQeFCFtbG23rDM6pevmySggK.jpeg)

Yes, I've watched the YouTube vid and they look great . Love fact that they come in a good selection of sizes as well as having the power to stay put !

Haha, that video was kind of adorable! Good job testing their hold up power guys, suddenly these look a LOT more appealing to me :D

Watched the video the other day through twitter, it was ace! Already had one pair on my wishlist but loved the design on the pair you were wearing so they've joined the list! Just got to wait for the funds now! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Great video! I need some of these :)

I was lucky enough to get a pair of Kix'ies as a secret tester before they started being sold here, and was totally won over by them.

Now I've seen the video, I really want the honeycomb ones too though! And have to say, Jess, your shoes in the video are amazing and I'm so jelly. Are they the Pleaser ones that used to be sold here? (Gosh, I miss Lovehoney doing shoes :( ) You walk in them like a total pro, whereas I couldn't imagine navigating those stairs in those heels XD

I was lucky enough to be sent these to test, and I did really praise them in my review for holding up so well. They don't slip at all! It's amazing!

It's so nice to wear hold ups and not have to fiddle with them and pull them up all the time xx

Haha loved the video! Basically just messing about in the warehouse for the day haha.

LOVE these though. Totally on my list for my next purchase

I think I need some kix'ies in my life! 😌

Ah awesome - it's so great to hear how you testers got on with them!

I was genuinely shocked at how impressed I was with them. Being a "proper stocking" fan myself, I usually hate hold ups, but I think Kix'ies have converted me (for everyday wear anyway). 

@Skitty - Yes! My heels are by Pleaser, but sell under the name 'Bordello' on most websites. I have three pairs :P Those ones are the ones we used to stock on LH. I also miss us doing shoes, but from a practical standpoint I can see why we stopped. We couldn't send them in boxes, and the shipping and sizing was a bloomin' nightmare. You wouldn't believe the number of exchanges for sizes on shoes. In the end it just became impossible to sell them (plus they took up a lot of space in the warehouse!) 

Back to the holds ups though - if any of you haven't tried them yet, seriously, you should!! 

Do they cater for the ladies with longer legs? . My Mrs is 6ft tall plus size and has long legs and finds stockings especially hold ups a pain when trying to get the right size.

They Look Awesome, And modelled well too!

I've had the ones with the seam at the back on my wishlist for awhile now ...they look amazing xx

mysteron wrote:

Do they cater for the ladies with longer legs? . My Mrs is 6ft tall plus size and has long legs and finds stockings especially hold ups a pain when trying to get the right size.

They sure do! Watch the video for more info :) Sally is over 6ft and explains how she found them.

thank you

+1 mummy mermaid, i also love those one .

The video is awsome, once again working for LH proves to be great fun!

On the topic though, I've been wearing hold ups all my life (since my teens) as I passionately hate tights. And I would just like to say, hold ups that don't stay up all day are poor quality, and it isn't the other way around meaning that the ones that do are exceptional. It should be the minimum requirement and other than having some very bad ones (like these: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26203 that won't stay up for even an hour), I never had this problem with regular brand hold ups. Based on this I'd say that Kix'ies are way overpriced, but having said that, I've never heard of the brand before and I'd imagine there are other qualities to them that makes them exceptional for the price.