hold up stockings

is it just me or do hold ups not hold up. its rather annoying as most commercial stockings ( on the high street) have those horrible plastic strips on them.

i think suspender belts are the way to go

i hate hold ups...i have a real issue with them

The plastic is horrid, and it rolls down half the time. plus i find them so fiddly to get into

Sussies are deff the way forward...

xxx

No it's not just you hun....I don't get on with them either!!

Yeahy....to suspender's!

plus if youre not careful that plasticy stuff sticks to itself and can cut off circulation a bit

theres just something about a nice sispender belt to help finish off an outfit :)

Hold ups are rubbish, I tried them for a kinky session, and went out with them on (under my normal clothes) and within minutes they were rolling down! How do you women cope with them,lol

fine and dandy wrote:

Hold ups are rubbish, I tried them for a kinky session, and went out with them on (under my normal clothes) and within minutes they were rolling down! How do you women cope with them,lol

they may be horrible, but theyre better than tights!

hell yes, I HATE tights!!

xxx

Even worse than tights....American Tan.....bleurgh!!

I was thinking of wearing the wifes fishnet tights with no pants, to wonder what they felt like

Naughty40 wrote:

Even worse than tights....American Tan.....bleurgh!!

I have absolutely no clue what your talking about Naughty40,lol

It's a horrible 70's shade of cackky brown my dear!

Like bisto gravy?

Think caramel......uck!

My mum thought they were the best. So did my mother in law. who bought some for my 21st!!

Threw them away as soon as she left the house.

lol wat a crap present for a 21st!!

xxx

My own mother bought me a small hand towel and a beach bag for my 21st! Even though I was married.

Aye hold ups never work for anything more than the bedroom (and even then they create ugly buldges) I recommend What Katie Did stockings and belts (LH sell some) I know I'm a broken record about WKD but they really are some of the best and true to the vintage feel.

lol...that's an...interesting gift idea??!!

xxx

nice pics Imelda and Naughty...very hot

xxx

lol naughty so you don't want a nice pair of popsocks, or knee highs for your birthday then ( damn!) XD

its usually the cheaper stockings that have that plastic in, like primark ones

EURGH!

Primark hold ups are FOUL!

xxx