Holiday fun advice please

Hi all me and the other half are going to Greece in September were takeing the little lad so I'm just wondering what things I could take to spice up the sex and fun also how to travel with toys lol I'm kinda new to traveling with sexy stuff in toe.
Any and all advice welcome thanks Rich

Hey Rich,

First we travel with our toys in a smaller bag packed in our check luggage. This way when we get to the hotel the smaller bag can just be placed to the side (closet, underbed,etc.) and no fuss or attention is needed. Checked so that they don't embarass you by opening it with your family and strangers, etc. standing there waiting. I guess part of the question on "how" also depends on age because if he is too young to really know then it doesn't hurt to be a bit less conservative.

As for what you can take, for the most part anything. I am sure that is not a lot of help so I would ask you a few questions.

1. Are you taking toys you already have or looking for new ones?
2. If new, what are you wanting to get?
3. If you don't know, then what do you currently have or like?

A bit more info and direction on your question and I am sure a lot of other users will have some amazing pointers for you.

I thought this topic looked familar, also have a peek at this thread:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/928334-tips-for-getaway/

Cheers

also if you're taking anything with batteries in them i would take them out and put separately as you don't want the vibrator turning on in your luggage. as you will be called to turn it off if it is detected. also you don't want to arrive with flat batteries.

don't be embarassed about putting them in the hold luggage no one sees it. all computer automated as hand luggage is checked by people.

have fun. greece is lovely in september. x