holiday

Hi Everyone, we are off on holiday soon and the Mrs would like to take a cpl of her fav toys with her, but is worried about them being in her suitcase, anyone else had the same problem while going abroad,

thank you

Necpl

You can take toys abroad!

Disturbingly my grandma got her suitcase searched because they saw something suspicious and it was a vibrator D=

but I have never had a problem! They are allowed but there is the slight potential for your/their embarrassment if they search your bag for any other reason. X

MissChar wrote:

Disturbingly my grandma got her suitcase searched because they saw something suspicious and it was a vibrator D=

but I have never had a problem! They are allowed but there is the slight potential for your/their embarrassment if they search your bag for any other reason. X

go gramma go !!! youre never too old to have some funtime :p

MissChar wrote:

too coooooolll!!!!!!!!!!!

Reading about granma brilliant means I've got years of fun ahead of me.if you can get a swan or lockable toy, no worries then.

Mis Char your grandma sounds awesome!

Haha yeah i suppose she was probably 63 at the time but I was horrified, I was 13 I think! lol!!! And is the most seemingly prudish lady haha. she went so red and was absolutely mortified as we were all standing around waiting for her... its funny..retrospectively! x

Char, that is too funny!

I think it depends on what kinda of toys you're thinking of taking away with you. I took my Lelo Mia 2 on holiday with me a few months ago. I went on holiday with my family but even though it's only a small bullet I was still worried about my case being opened and searched infront of them! I had nothing to worry about though, 4 flights and 3 different airports in total and my case wasn't searched once. :)

hi, just a few pointers for you. if its in your hand luggage don't worry too much (but they will see it). if its going in your hold luggage make sure the battteries are not Lithium ion as these are hand luggage only batteries (fire risk in hold) these are ususally in rechargable items i e cameras and maybe rechargeable vibes.

i would take all batteries out and put them separately no chance of them turning on by accident and requiring you to be called to open cases and turn them off.

other than that go for it.

Funny as , just take the batteries out x

If you don't want to risk loosing your favorite toys you could consider taking some of the Lovehoney basics range, they are cheap and cheerful and with some procuts disposable!

http://search.lovehoney.co.uk/search?w=basic&view=grid

Just take the batteries out and put them in the hold luggage is the easiest. Hand luggage may get searched. Be a little more careful if going to the Middle East as they used to be a bit funny if they found them. We usually take my rabbit and hubbys Fleshlight with no problems.