Holiday sex

Off on my holiday in a few days for my birthday getaway, yay.

Just wondered what everyones best holiday sex story is?....

OOOOh I holiday sex, nice thread idea!!!

I have three joint favourites:

- One was when I was sunbathing topless on a clifftop and my OH started rubbing suncream into my breasts...we got a bit carried away and he ended up playing with my clit till I came!

- One was when we were staying in a cottage my family...my OH and I sneaked off into the woods and I went down on him before he took me from behind...hot, frantic dirty sex...yum!

- One was after I sunbathed nude on a near-as-damnit empty beach, my OH took some naughty pics then on the way back to the house we were staying in we nipped into an old miltary pillbox in the cliffs for some nookie!

xxKPxx

1 Like

Errr a quick blowjob and oral on top of Barmouth mountain... 'til some family spoilt it (don't worry, I came though! hehe).

Not a sex story as such but I have fond memories of standing naked in heels on the deck of a ship as it sailed out of a Venezuelan harbour. So that's a nod to what holidays can do to your inhibitions.

Try it on a ferry and it's not as liberating.

1 Like

WandA wrote:

Errr a quick blowjob and oral on top of Barmouth mountain... 'til some family spoilt it (don't worry, I came though!External Media hehe).

I didn't External Media

Ax

Tigerlilies wrote:

Not a sex story as such but I have fond memories of standing naked in heels on the deck of a ship as it sailed out of a Venezuelan harbour. So that's a nod to what holidays can do to your inhibitions.

Try it on a ferry and it's not as liberating.

That's so Bond Girl, license to thrill ey TL?

1 Like

Would have to be sex on the balcony of our hotel overlooking the grand canal in venice on a beautiful night...wish I was there

1 Like

I lost my virginity on the top deck of a boat in the Whitsunday Islands off the barrier reef. He was the chef on board the boat. All very Mills and Boon.

That was ten years ago, and he's still the other side of the world, but we still email occasionally.

SS xx

2 Likes

also, have a great time Emma!

SS xx

We're going to Cyprus in June - can't wait for sex in the sun, we've never been anywhere hot together before!

Ax

1 Like

Mine was a holiday fling, we had mad drunken sex most nights and mornings, said goodbye at the airport, two weeks later i got off the train to work at lodon bridge and he was standing waiting for the train It ruined it a bit for me because i just wanted a fling and he wanted more

I've never had holiday sex :( Must rectify that!

Mine was sex in the middle of the day in the sea in the Bahamas was really risky as the water is so clear and lots of people around : ) x

Emma are you going anywhere nice????

I've only been to butlins with my OH so obviously never got up to anything risky, just sex in the room was all, had a bit of a naked passionate kiss in the changing room but waited until we got back as there were families about and things and i wouldn't want that aort of thing happening with my children about

going to wales in a caravan the end of october just the two of us, hoping its chilly, get the fire roaring and chill in front of it, hoping to have a very dirty week, but i will probably have lots of college work to do in the day, but the nights are our own!

VW x

Very hot oral sunbathing naked on a balcony overlooking Nice beach...... Hot sultry and ended in a delightfully sticky finale.....

The other contender is on the deck of a yacht in Bequia in the caribean under the stars.......

Northern lights wrote:

Very hot oral sunbathing naked on a balcony overlooking Nice beach...... Hot sultry and ended in a delightfully sticky finale.....

The other contender is on the deck of a yacht in Bequia in the caribean under the stars.......

Is it wrong to dislike you already!?External Media

WandA wrote:

Northern lights wrote:

Nope! I am a very lucky man! But you make your own luck!

Northern lights wrote:

WandA wrote:

Northern lights wrote:

Hehe... For that quote you're back in my good books!

WandA wrote:

Northern lights wrote:

WandA wrote:

Northern lights wrote:

Hehe... For that quote you're back in my good books!

Thanks! Nice to know im back in favour!

1 Like