Holiday themed reading

Ok, favourite holiday themed books.
Slowly making myself a christmas reading list, anyone have any good suggestions?
Anything Halloween themed would also be cool

So far for xmas i have
The naughty list by ellie mae macgregor
Merry christmas my vicount by Emily windsor
Married to krampus by marina simcoe (because space also has christmas)

Haloween probubly
Demon lover by heather guerre
Maybe one of the beauty and the beast rewrites like, The curse catcher by laura thalassa or to love a monster by marina simcoe
Maybe hearts prisoner by olivia riley

4 Likes

Hum I like this idea a lot :bulb: unfortunately I’ve nothing holiday themed to add but will definitely be keeping an eye on this post n taking inspiration from it :kissing_heart::heartbeat:

1 Like

I just found this list for holiday faves, hope some are of imtetes. Bridget Jones has to be the ultimate holiday read. Not sure if I’ve copied this correctly, I’ll check it after posting :kissing_heart::heartbeat:

This should be right :thinking::heartbeat:

Had a dig through my read books, found a few more Halloween ones. Need more xmas ones though

-The witches wolves by ellie mae macgregor (A short alt version of little red riding hood. m/m/f with werewolves. So good)
-The will and the wilds by charlie m. Holmberg (clean, cracking plot. Good example of why making deals with deamons is a bad idea)
-Couple of android books. Circuit hearts by d.S.wright and tangled wires by Lillian lark (great characters, nice plots)
-Land of the beautiful dead by R Lee Smith (as with all their stuff, its dark so avoid if thats not your cup of tea because this book doesnt pull punches. Less dark than their other books ive read though)
-Firelight by kristen callihan (werewolves, curses, victorian london, all the good stuff)
-Acsquidentally in love by k. L. Heirs (M/M? With old gods, tentacles, awesome plot. man i love this book. Seriously, ignore the daft title and just read it)
-Oceans captive by D.S.wright (mer-critters, dark but really nicely written)
-Mortal sins by k.l.heirs (M/M, vampires done well)
-claimed by the alien warrior by tiffany Roberts (love her books, she just writes amazing characters in really interesting settings with depth. Also the male protagonist in this one is such a sweetheart)

1 Like