Hollow Strap on Dildo's

Hi,

hopefully someone can help with this. Thinking about getting;

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20807

Hollow strap on, for a night away with my OH,, has anyone tried this, or can reccommend any other product like this?

Does this really do it for you girls?

last thing i want to do is spend a lot of money on something and find that girls don't like this sort of thing.

That's quite a thick piece of equipment. Could be waste of money unless she is quite capable of taking something so thick.

Couldn't agree more. That is rather a large toy to be starting out with.

We have other dildo's, so she isn't new to these things,, but never tried a hollow strap on,

ahh right, then im sure she will love it, can i ask is she into DP at all, you can get harnesses and dildos so you can have twice the fun if you know what i mean, just an alternative to the hollow strapon.

Think she would be,, we have a few toys to use when we go and have a night away, which we are having in 2 weeks.

Can you recommend any of those toys?

thx

Everyone is going to think im Employed by Doc Johnson because i always mention them but their UR3 material range of vac-u-lock strapons are great.

ok, thanks,

i'll check them out

Hi Dave,

We bought http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22008

Have to say, not our best purchase. Nothing wrong with the product or the quality but it just looked quite funny on and the oh bless her, couldn't stop giggling.

Felt comfortable enough but for us it didn't work out as she couldn't get past how funny it looked to her for us to try it properly.

Hope it works out better for you :)

well I ended up getting, what i initially mentioned;

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20807

WOW,, massive, much bigger than i thought, initially had me worried it would be way too big.

By the way guys, you have to try something this big on, swinging away down below puts a big smile on your face.

Took me a while to use it due to the weather, but went away with my OH a couple of weeks ago, and during our sex session, when she was strapped to the bed with a 'We Vibe', i put this on.

It opened her eyes a bit, put plenty of lube on, then slowly pushed it in. Unreal seeing how stretched she was, also surprised that she could take this quite well, as she is quite petite (size 8).

It's so big and long, she was breathless and gasping throughout - Only managed the missionary, and need to try it again with her on top, but anotheer big WOW,, great fun.

Hi do hollow dildos make your manhood sore. Would love to try this.

twincats wrote:

Hi do hollow dildos make your manhood sore. Would love to try this.

We have a double strap on bought from LH just before xmas, was going to post a link but it's not available any more :( But no, it didn't make either of us sore and we did use it for fairly long periods at a time. Ours was, as I assume they all would be, extremely smooth on the inside and comfy to wear.

Thanks Terri JJ
Will consider trying one.

I purchased the same strap on as you mention in your original post. First impression is wow on both me and my OH mind. But i know my OH is used to some girth. At first she was weird about it but after a few goes i had her squirting and ive never had her squirt since our first night together. The harness doesnt do it for me as the dong doesnt line up to weĺl with the hole in the leather. Thats being limp also. If youre keen she is up to the the girth she will love it as length is optional. Good luck ;)

It's good to get these up to body temperature with some warm water before use. Also, some lube on the inside (or on you), as well as the outside, can stop any soreness developing for the guy.