home made sex toys ..

Hubby likes to do 'thrift toys'.......most are merely repurposed items,but he has made a couple of floggers, also made electrodes for e-stim by adapting dildo/clit clamp, transformed an ikea bench into a sex bench/spanking horse........

Ive made a few dildos for my OH out of wood. There was a huge amount of satisfaction out of creating the toy from scratch and then watching her getting herself off with it-well to be honest I might have lent a hand :-D

HeatSeekHer makes his own uses for toys or tweaks household items hes very good

I've used all sorts of household objects when I was younger, including pens, candles, magnifying glass handles, a rounders bat, which was highly enjoyable! And various phallic shaped foods such as carrots and bananas.
I once read about how you could halve a cucumber, hollow it out and use it as a makeshift fleshlight. Even stick it in the microwave briefly. That didn't really work very well and kinda fell apart pretty quickly ha.

Tried various things like larger rounded touch screen stylus pens and such as way to see whether i liked things in my butt plus it was at a time where i wouldn't have bought a butt plug (Mid-late teens).

I’ve tried the toilet roll tibe on occasion, but I was never able to get in one without being totally flaccid, and then it was way too tight when I started to bar up. And if I tried any sort of lube, it would just disintegrate like the hulk ripping out of his shirt lol

We once went away forgetting the toy bag and had to have an interesting evening with courgettes and carrots.

just joined and already learning new tricks. the condom full of water is now in the freezer! just need to remember to use it before the kids come home :rofl:

1 Like

I use a cucumber quite often

“made” in the sense of put a condoms on vegetables. 10/10 would recomend

1 Like

With lube?