What Have You Made?

Always loved making things as a kid but now im older and since my Partner introduced me to BDSM those things have become a little less innocent...

Between me and my Partner we made most of our first toys and resently i made myself a suspender belt.

was wondering what toys and accesseries others have made and how you made them. also interested in pervertables people have used or uses people have found for various toys, clothing.

mne and my partners creations include:

Ring Gag, anal hook, Ankle cuffs, wrist cuffs, adjustable multi purpose cuffs, whip and suspender belt

spatula for spanking, tube clips for nipple clamps, syringe for geting lube where you want it and of course good old clothes pegs.

also used a butt plug and some string as a strapon

Wow how interesting - Iv never made anything but i think what you have said you have made is interesting! Id love to make my own suspender belt...........could chhose some nice fabric and make my own, I'm not a very patient person thou so no doubt if it doesn't work the first time ill be leaveing the idea lol xx

theres may things that could be used as toys!

I was still going to make a machine that can pump my fleshlight for me, but I was going to use the drill press motor to power it, I think 515 rpm is way too fast!

But as with any machine, theres always a danger,speed control and stop button is a must.

alwayssingle:( wrote:

I was still going to make a machine that can pump my fleshlight for me, but I was going to use the drill press motor to power it, I think 515 rpm is way too fast!

now that sounds ambtious but like a very good idea. i imagin many people would appreciate one of those, i wonder if they make them or weather you should try and selll your idea to a compony :) i immagent a sex machine with a fleshlight strapped on insted of a dildo would work.

Rachey 28 wrote:

Id love to make my own suspender belt...........could chhose some nice fabric and make my own, I'm not a very patient person thou so no doubt if it doesn't work the first time ill be leaveing the idea lol xx

mine was a very simple one that took very little time. i could tell you how i made it e and post a picture on my account if you would like.

There was one company that was making a toy were you can use the fleshlight, it did move up & down and twisted too, you just added a portable hand drill to power it!

But the downfall was they used ABS plastic for the gears.... which is very brittle and many blokes worn out the gears or even afew cases they shattered them! but that toy been no longer about or you could spend £200 one that still about?

I am going to use an engine like way to do it, but instead of a crankshaft, I am going to use a 6inch disk with a hole which the cod rod will be fixed to, 2inch from the center hoping for a 4inch movment when the disk make one complete turn?

I already know how to fix it together, but getting around to doing it is another thing :( yes I hate using my hand on the fleshlight, I do find very hard too cum in unless i am using it fast, most times I get cramp in my hand!

the machine may help me in my case, or get a lady in the mood for domination to use it dual handed on me!

It maybe time for a new insert!

Good luck with your machine alwayssingle:( sounds well planned

rag doll wrote:

Aww thank you hun, It might have A&E all over it, I hope I don't get circumcised by it!! but I test by hand then very slow with the motor! once I got round to doing it :)

alwayssingle:( wrote:

rag doll wrote:

Aww thank you hun, It might have A&E all over it, I hope I don't get circumcised by it!! but I test by hand then very slow with the motor! once I got round to doing it :)

I hope u dont get circumcised too :( that would be shocking :0 (sorry I can't do faces) Let us know how it goes!! Sounds like FUN to me!

D69

I once hacked a rabbit apart for the controller and then attached headphone sockets to the wires so I could control other basic toys with the same patterns - it worked really well until one of the bullet vibes I was using shorted out, then the controller melted! Thankfully we weren't using it at the time... :)

I'm a big fan of hacking in all areas of my life, combining sex and hacking is definitely my favourite area though!

I have made several leather dildo harnesses because we never found a commercial one that was just right for the Share/Feeldoe type dildos. I have also made some latex garments for my wife (I used to make wet-suits in my teens so I adapted the techniques I used back then for 6mm neoprene to 0.5mm latex - quite fiddly bit fun) and developed a safer way to chlorinate them than the usual bucket technique. I have (like most users it seems) modified the chastity devices we have as they never seem right 'out of the box'.

More recently I have made some electrodes for e-stim. I would never have thought that a metal-turning lathe could, indirectly, be a sex-toy 8-)=. I also modified a commercial EMS unit to produce longer, higher current pulses because I haven't the time to build the EMS unit I have designed.

Gyrator53 wrote:

I have made several leather dildo harnesses because we never found a commercial one that was just right for the Share/Feeldoe type dildos. I have also made some latex garments for my wife (I used to make wet-suits in my teens so I adapted the techniques I used back then for 6mm neoprene to 0.5mm latex - quite fiddly bit fun) and developed a safer way to chlorinate them than the usual bucket technique. I have (like most users it seems) modified the chastity devices we have as they never seem right 'out of the box'.

More recently I have made some electrodes for e-stim. I would never have thought that a metal-turning lathe could, indirectly, be a sex-toy 8-)=. I also modified a commercial EMS unit to produce longer, higher current pulses because I haven't the time to build the EMS unit I have designed.

wow sound really good and pritty damn clever. i love making toys its just a shame i dont have many people to show them off to.

yours sond much more technical than mine though which are mostly made from insulation tape and leftovers from old bags.

recently made two new toys: Gobstopper ball gag and fish hook Gag.

realy must put some photoes of my toys i made on my profile...once my partner remember where he hid our favorite crop when his room was being searched and once i get hold of a propper camera :)