Homemade sex toys

changed my mind think ill buy some

So how come there's no mention of a electric toothbrush yet. Nobody ever dabbled? When shaving my wife last time I was using my Gillette pro glide , it has a vibrate mode . Wifey really liked that when I'd finished and put the tip of the handle against her "man in a boat".

So how come there's no mention of a electric toothbrush yet. Nobody ever dabbled? When shaving my wife last time I was using my Gillette pro glide , it has a vibrate mode . Wifey really liked that when I'd finished and put the tip of the handle against her "man in a boat".

Take a 4" inner tube slice of a eight inch section. Crimp one end tightly with cable or zip ties, trim off excess and make sure its a smooth cut. turn inside out and wrap tightly the other end around a small piece of hard tube about pencil thick. cable tie and trim to ensure air tight seal. slip rubber tube connected to hand bulb pump, available on line, and inflate to form a large rubber egg.
Slip an XXL condom over the rolled toy and lube well for insertion and inflation. (15" circumference is easily achieved along with a pregnant belly and amazing contractions followed by an orgasmic air release, the whistle and moan, oh my!:sparkling_heart::sparkles::rainbow::yum: