Home-made toys

Just out of interest, do people here make their own toys?

I have seen articles here and there about making frozen toys (condom + toilet roll tube + boiled water (cooled to create clear toys)), etc. But thinking about it some of the bondage toys you could make yourself, eg: restraints.

I can see the advantage of making your own but interested how many others have tried and if they have been successful.

Few threads around on this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/285650-home-made-sex-toys/

Might have ideas.

Thanks, seems like some people have made their own toys :-P

@ HappyCouple - I can see your taking my idea seriously lol

Yeah, I am just thinking how easily I can make some cuffs, so far I am thinking: nylon ribbon + velcro + some sort of cloth... got some old denim jeans at home with holes in, could do some denim cuffs :P... Just need some small D rings...

a cucumber? :p

a carrot? :p

Some nice rocket, olive oil and lemon juice. :p

...What? It's delicious!

And then you have sex....

Not sure if this counts but because none of the commercial harnesses are, to our mind, exactly right for the Feeldoe/Share type of dildo we have made a few harnesses using nappa leather which is wonderfully soft. We have also made some latex items - also a tactile delight, especially when chlorinated.

Gyrator53 wrote:

Not sure if this counts but because none of the commercial harnesses are, to our mind, exactly right for the Feeldoe/Share type of dildo we have made a few harnesses using nappa leather which is wonderfully soft. We have also made some latex items - also a tactile delight, especially when chlorinated.

Exactly what I was talking about. What's the 'tactile delight' ?

I made a flogger by using an old belt, broom handle and tennis racket grip. :)

i reguarly use various bottles ect (thourghly cleaned b4 and after) still trying to get my 1.5 ltr in!! wish me luck!! off to try again!!

HappyCouple wrote:

Gyrator53 wrote:

Exactly what I was talking about. What's the 'tactile delight' ?

'tactile delight' means that it is very nice to feel/hold. Basically - making latex items is good because they feel great once chlorinated.

mrs.soft wrote:

i reguarly use various bottles ect (thourghly cleaned b4 and after) still trying to get my 1.5 ltr in!! External Media wish me luck!! off to try again!! External Media

did you have any luck yet?

starting bottom end maybe should start top end first!!! any suggestions??

yea put some lube on the top end and try it real slow

make sure it's on the floor though and you lower your self over it real slow

Umm, if you're going from the top, make sure it's either sealed securely, or the bottom is pierced, so you don't go creating a vacuum (bad suction is bad!).

That's all I know of it, tended to steer clear of that sorta play m'self.

thanks bashfull but its all secure and safe!!

lickmadick it is on the floor and lots and lots of lube will try top now

After we had destroyed yet another vibrating egg, I came over all Blue Peter style and rewired the egg with stronger wire then added an 8 powered battery box from an old remote toy the kids had broke.The result...= 0 to orgasm takes seconds,the drawback is loose fillings,lost contact lenses & very wobbly legs! It is truly a W.M.D (weapon of much dampness) it only gets brought out if we've a an empty house and a full night/morn to play.