Hope you didnt miss me too much x

So you may have noticed my forum activite has nosed dived recently. Well theres a bloody good reason for that.

I got a job.... LOL joke, im still a lazy arsed student :P.

I have however been SUPER busy,

I spent four days last week sittin infront of my laptop coding away ( for my coursework, i do software engineering if you didnt know). So tht was fun, managed to squeeze in some time to get my hair cut though :).
And when i say four days, i mean like working from 10am to midnight, not even having a shower, eating like crisps and a handfull of chips for dinner... God i love being a computing student :P.

So i handed that in on friday ( get my marks tomorrow, will stab someone if i dont get a good mark after the effort i put into this).

After handing that in i was straight onto printing stuff out for my churchs xmas coffee morning which was last saterday, i also helped set it up, xmas decorations and everthing, then i went along bright and early on saterday morning and helped run it, got home at 3 and slept for the rest of the weekend

So thats been my life for just last week!

I have one more bit of coursework to hand in and an exam on the 11th ( or 12th, unsure) after that il be 100% back x

missing you <3

Steven x (if you hadnt figured out that was my name... shame on you xx)

Thought it had been a bit quiet, welcome back, hope you get the results you merit after that.

STEVIE! You lovely little devil, you have been very bad this year and Santa won't be getting you anything for abandoning us for the last few weeks! LL, PPD and myself have all missed you, some forum members have dissapered too so you will find it's a bit different here atm :(

BUT it still has the same LH members you know and love and your WANDerful girlies have been waiting for you! Publish your Christmas wishlist and we will get nosing at what our lovely Stevie wants. Welcome back and good luck for your coursework tomorrow my lovely! And well done on being a good little elf for your church, maybe you'll get something for Christmas after all!

Love HE xxx

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

STEVIE! You lovely little devil, you have been very bad this year and Santa won't be getting you anything for abandoning us for the last few weeks! LL, PPD and myself have all missed you, some forum members have dissapered too so you will find it's a bit different here atm :(

BUT it still has the same LH members you know and love and your WANDerful girlies have been waiting for you! Publish your Christmas wishlist and we will get nosing at what our lovely Stevie wants. Welcome back and good luck for your coursework tomorrow my lovely! And well done on being a good little elf for your church, maybe you'll get something for Christmas after all!

Love HE xxx

hahaha ive missed you all as well <3 x i got a new phone the other day and lost everyones numbers :'( so not even been able to txt the ppl whoz numbers i had, gutted </3.

Dont any of you dare buy me anything for xmas, ive run out of room to hide my LARGE collection, and my mums going to be off from work for the next 3 months! so i dont want a repeat of last time :P

WeeSteve wrote:

Dont any of you dare buy me anything for xmas, ive run out of room to hide my LARGE collection, and my mums going to be off from work for the next 3 months! so i dont want a repeat of last time :P

Aww bless you Steve, don't worry, I won't incur the wrath of a mother, I know how hard it can be to explain things when they are ranting and raving and not listening at all :/

Trust you to run out of room! Speaking of which, my drawer's quite full so I will have to find a bigger one soon lmao! xx

I have a small room and not a lot of hiding space :P.

Anyway hun i need to grab some sleep, gotta be a full strength to stab my lecturer if he doesnt give me atleast 60% :P. if you dont hear from me, i may be in jail.

Night <3 xx

WeeSteve wrote:

I have a small room and not a lot of hiding space :P.

Anyway hun i need to grab some sleep, gotta be a full strength to stab my lecturer if he doesnt give me atleast 60% :P. if you dont hear from me, i may be in jail.

Night <3 xx

Oh God Steve you do make me laugh!! XD Night and good luck! Hope you meet a sexy police warden tomorrow ;) x

Got 36/40 :) Pleased with it, but anoyed that the reason i lost those marks was so stupid :(

Im so tired, honestly could fall asleep right now, not got any energy these days x

YOURE NAMES... STEVEN?!? joke..

glad your back weesteve. really hope you get a good grade on your coursework, my OH used to be an computer technician and i havent seen anything like some of the stuff he does! the mind just boggles at how you understand it all! much respect to you! xx

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Love HE xxx

Lol how do you know I missed him? Maybe I was glad he wasn't here? Nah, you know I love you really Stevie! Although I don't think LL even noticed you were gone seeing as she doesn't post on the forum anymore ;) xxxx

PPD!! i lost your mobie number :'( can you txt me ?

I know LL missed me, im her main squeeze :P

WeeSteve wrote:

PPD!! i lost your mobie number :'( can you txt me ?

I know LL missed me, im her main squeeze :P

Will do Stevie xxx

No need, i just found it <3 my old phone stored all my numbers on it rather than the sim card... silly phone, so ive just manually transferd them over :)