finally returned

Hi everybody, been a while since i been on. I didnt have the best last few months of last year, i got made redundant and lost out on my £3k wage and commission and i am currently having to fight through the courts for it, then lost someone close to us, needless to say xmas was a struggle as am sure a lot of people will know. None the less we made and struggled through and finally saw through he new year. Love honey was never forgotten but just never really found the time or effort to log on (sorry LH). I am still looking or work with great difficultly but always trying to lookup.

So to all who know me hello again and i look forward to catching up and to anyone new i look forward to getting to know you.

ps. Happy belated new year and all the best for 2014, hope its a good one, anyone made and stuck to (so far) any resolutions?Mines was to give up smoking and so far im being good and sticking to it.

Mr.L

Hi and welcome back ,hope this gets better for you xx

Hi, good to see you back :)

Mr. Loverman wrote:

Hi everybody, been a while since i been on. I didnt have the best last few months of last year, i got made redundant and lost out on my £3k wage and commission and i am currently having to fight through the courts for it, then lost someone close to us, needless to say xmas was a struggle as am sure a lot of people will know. None the less we made and struggled through and finally saw through he new year. Love honey was never forgotten but just never really found the time or effort to log on (sorry LH). I am still looking or work with great difficultly but always trying to lookup.

So to all who know me hello again and i look forward to catching up and to anyone new i look forward to getting to know you.

ps. Happy belated new year and all the best for 2014, hope its a good one, anyone made and stuck to (so far) any resolutions?Mines was to give up smoking and so far im being good and sticking to it.

Mr.L

Welcome back Hun - sorry to hear things have been tough for you - sending hugs - I hope 2014 is a much better year for you :) xx

Hi mr L. Welcome back. Sorry the year ended so badly. We had similar bad news so I know how you feel. However I have a feeling 2014 is going to be a great year for you. X

Welcome back Mr L, sorry to hear your news. I'm hoping 2014 will be a good year with a refreshed ecomony and opportunity :)

So sorry to hear that :(

and looking for work is very hard but try to keep your hopes up. I really hope things get better soon for you.

Hello and welcome back. I hope the year 2014 improves a lot for you!

Welcome back. Sorry to hear last year wasn't great for you, hope 2014 is better :)

Hey Mr L. Echo the sentiments on here, sounds like a horrible end. Have you thought about going to citizens advice for help?

hey all thanks for the sentiments, its good to be back, as you all say i am hoping 2014 will be the year things improve, blonde vixen sorry to hear your news and if you feel like a chat just yell, regarding citizens advice etc yes i have been in touch with them, employment tribunal etc there is nothing further i can do at this time but await a response from them. hope your all well and i look forward to catching up.

love

Mr.L

WB good to see you again